SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to SMB Tech Schools cultural diversity nursing class! In effort to be best in this and all classes we encourage you to have your required text book, proper materials and syllabus/lesson plans for the class. Be sure to send yout attendance flag word to your Instructor to receive attendance credits. Enjoy your learning journey.
Welcome to the 4th class for CDN (Cultural Diversity Nursing). In order to be best in this class you will need you required text book and materials. Understanding how to work with patients of all nationalities will truly improve how the patient is compliant with their health.
Be sure upon completing each class you send your Instructor your attendance flag word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your learning journey!
Welcome to CDN class number 4. I am incrdibly excited to work with you on how important it is to welcome diversity in your medical office where you will have many patients from all parts of the world. Understanding their culture and how to work with them as your patient is one of the vital areas necessary to their good health.
To be effective in this class please be sure that you have your required text book, proper materials and syllabus with lesson plans. Be sure to send your Instructor your attendance flag word to receive proper attendance credits for the class. Enjoy your learning journey!
In this week’s iNurse Episode we are discussing: Quality of care guidelines, featuring Nurse Reezena Malaska. You may remember Reezena as one of our guest speakers from our iNurse episode:Reducing Nurse Fatigue. If you haven’t had the chance to tune in, you can find it on our website at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inurseradio
Nurse Reezena’s passion and enthusiasm for the field of healthcare has led her to become a Registered Nurse, achieve a Master’s of Science in Nursing, and became certified as a Critical Care Registered Nurse. In addition to practicing nursing, she also dedicates her time to teach and inspire Nurse Students as an adjunct professor at Notre Dame College and Cuyahoga Community College.
Today we will discuss Quality of Care Guidelines, which has become a popular discussion amongst medical professionals, and it is a topic that the American Nurses Association has addressed – hoping to improve patient safety by promoting quality in nursing care and nurses' work lives.
Dr. Harrison-Madu is currently the Acting Chairperson of Nursing and Allied Health Programs at Essex County College in Newark, New Jersey.
Dr. Harrison lectures on topics nursing framework to include Fundamentals of Nursing, Pharmacology, Maternal Newborn, Pediatrics, Medical Surgical Nursing and Mental Health Nursing.
Dr. Harrison-Madu’s did her masteres thesis entitled “Improving Nurse Performance of Medication Administration Assessment in the Home Care Environment” and her doctorial dissertation entitled, “A Study on Nursing Student Experiences and Perceptions in Processing Information on Standardized Tests”.
Dr. Harrison-Madu can be reached at (973) 877- 1885 & email@example.com and http://www.essex.edu/
Join Ronald and guest Dr. Harrison-Madu on March 24, 2015 at 7:00 PM to share her view on the nursing profession of the future.
San Diego In-Home Skilled Nursing http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com Best Home Nursing Care in San Diego including Homecare, Skilled Nursing, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92154, 92126, 92105
Senior Health: 3 Tips For Prolonging Vitality
Taking steps to prolong senior health is a worthwhile goal.
For families with aging loved ones, learning how to maintain physical and mental health into the golden years is a smart, sensible strategy. Here are three tips for prolonging senior health and vitality.
The Benefits of Exercise Are Real
Regular physical activity makes it easier to maintain a healthy bodyweight, can improve sleep, prevent falls and has even been shown to boost mood and confidence.
Encouraging Social Involvement
Social participation can decrease feelings of isolation, depression, and help aging seniors maintain a sense of connectedness and well-being.
In Home Skilled Nursing Services
Professional in-home skilled nursing services provide the tools and resources seniors need to live independently. They offer help administering medications, performing daily activities, running errands and more.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free guide… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: http://www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
In Home Skilled Nursing San Diego
Join Your Radio Minister, Superintendent R.D. Vance, for this week's lecture of the Sunday School lesson. All lessons are derived from the Uniform Sunday School Lessons series; scriptures are from the King James version of the Holy Bible (unless otherwise noted).
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)