SORT BY Relevancy
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they tackle a topic that is gaining more and more traction in the small and large business market place. Why is mediation important, how do you start and does it really help. Studies show that taking just a few minutes a day to reflect can have long lasting results for your health and business. Tune in for this dynamic discussion, you won’t want to miss!
Listen in and join the conversation as hospice nurses will be discussing their role in hospice care and hospice as they see it though their eyes. What is it like to be a hospice nurse? What are the roles of a hospice nurse? How does one decide to become a hospice nurse? What joys, rewards, sadness, and struggles do they face? What are the protocols in hospice nursing? How are family members important in the care of a hospice patient? What is it like to care for the terminally ill and being a part of death? Perspectives of death and religion If you have hospice questions or stories of your own then, join in. Press "1" to be on the air.
Failure. We all try to avoid it but sometimes it is our best teacher. Serial entrepreneur, info product marketer, speaker and coach, Heather Havenwood shares some of her best entrepreneurial lessons with us during our interview. She'll share some timeless entrepreneurial secrets that she has discovered and we'll explore the question: What is the number one thing that business owners do NOT do at the start of the creation?
When writing a business plan proposal, It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting up or if you’ve been in business for decades, as a business owner you should have a road map for your business in the form of a business plan.
In this episode we will discuss:
Why Business Planning is important
How to prepare a proposal
Components of a Proposal
Exactly WHEN and HOW do you delegate important tasks in your business? Its not just a matter of trust and confidence. Rather, it involves some interesting give and take on your part, as well as a willingness to understand who is best suited for a particular task--not merely who's presently available to take it on. Join Steve, Bill and Rick to explore these helpful alternatives for growing a healthy business.
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Rick Moscoso – Captivate365.com
Women how a difficult time finding balance between their busy lives with family, business, careers and having time for needs. Most women take a back seat to their the other priorities which causes a lot of stress in our day-to-day lives. This episode will discuss ways to handle everyday stressful situations and will change your mindset so that you view the stress in a positive way instead of a negative one. Stress is the number one factor with heart disease, and heart disease is the number one factor leading to women's death.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (5 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- WJBR (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Surfer forever (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)