SORT BY Relevancy
Thom Namaya of Brattleboro, Vermont is a Family Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine, writer, visual artist, poet, playwright, musician and humanitarian activist.
Namaya is the author of three books of poetry, most recently Vermont My Home. His play Beatnik Café was produced in both NYC and Boston. He is a widely published author, with more than fifty articles, short stories, and poems published in national and international magazines.
His book, "Journal of the Plague: Living and Working With AIDS", chronicles Namaya's work with terminal AIDS patients in the early stages of the epidemic in New York City, tracing the lives and stories of the men who arrived at a ward called "Paradise Alley." It is through the stories of the patients and this writer's observations that we come to understand what AIDS means to us, both as individuals and as a society.
Please join us for a conversation with this fascinating and multi-talented nurse, artist and humanitarian.
Kimberly Tate-Brown is a lawyer, psychiatric nurse practitioner, and mental health advocate. As an attorney for a state agency, Ms. Tate-Brown advocates for the civil rights of people experiencing psychiatric hospitalizations. She is a member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys, and during her years as a nurse she developed a psychological support group for patients and families. Ms. Tate-Brown also serves on the board of the New York City chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. The New York City chapter is one of the largest affiliates in the country, and Ms. Tate-Brown raises thousands of dollars to support them each year during the annual NAMIWalk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Coleen Kenny is a Master's-prepared Nurse Practitioner with 16 years experience caring for the frail elderly in multiple long term care facilities in Richmond, VA. She is also an adjunct Graduate faculty member at the Va Commonwealth University's School of Nursing, and immediate Past President of the Virginia Chapter of the National Speaker's Association.
Please join us for the second RN.FM Radio appearance of Julianna Paradisi, an accomplished nurse, writer and visual artist.
Julianna's paintings have been featured in the American Journal of Nursing and Scrubs Magazine, and she is the published author of many essays and short stories.
This inspiring nurse contributes a monthly illustrated blog post to the blog of the American Journal of Nursing, and writes weekly illustrated posts for The Oncology Nurse Community.
Julianna blog at JParadisiRN.com, and in 2013 she started a new blog, The Adventures of Nurse Niki, a fictionalized account that is so life-like, it's almost real!
This will prove to be an inspiring and exciting interview, so don't miss out!
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
Founder of UNconventional Nurse and author of the #1 Amazon bestseller, “Unconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!”, Michelle is a Business Coach that teaches nurses how to use their nursing knowledge to re-invent rewarding and profitable careers so that they can continue to make a difference and live the lifestyle they desire.
Michelle shares with nurses the business mindset, strategies and skills that enabled her to become a corporate executive overseeing the strategic, operational and technical areas of multi-million dollar companies.
Her book also contains interviews with five highly successful UNconventional Nurses. Check out her website at UNconventionalNurse.com where you can sign up for her FREE newsletter and review her Coaching Services.
Join us for what will certainly be an inspiring conversation about nurse entrepreneurship!
Jazz Biancci is a certified LifeMastery and movement coach and founder of www.SpiraingIntoGenius. She is also an author with Simon and Schuster and Professional Salsa Dancer. She has lit the stage up at various New York City nightclubs to include the legendary Copacabana. This fall her Salsa dancing, lifecoaching and writing come together at www.SALSEEK.com.
Brenda Ramos a Positive Psychology Practitioner and a master salsa instructor, specializing in Afro-Cuban movement. She has performed internationally, burning up the stage in Spain, Japan, London, Peru,switzerland and Italy. Most recently she has introduced Journey Dance into her healing practice.
Jazz and her guests get together every Sunday night at 7:30pm EST to bash rigidity, delve deep and get a little personal.
Presented below is a Transformative Health interview with Patrick Coonan, dean of the College of Nursing and Public Health at Adelphi University. Patrick talks about the changing nature of nursing, the role technology plays and the biggest changes he sees coming soon to the delivery of care.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (323 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (199 chatters)
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- AlimBey (106 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (75 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (22 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (21 chatters)
- Les Jensen (20 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (20 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (19 chatters)
- DDP Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (15 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- E3 Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (12 chatters)
- Horn Sports (11 chatters)
- Cowboys Crunchtime (10 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (7 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (7 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (7 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- JoelHenard (2 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (1 chatters)
- the turn UP (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- theLoveinBetween (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)