SORT BY Relevancy
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
A lot of things don’t mix with business. These include personal issues and spirituality. But a certain man has definitely broken the general rule and is now enjoying personal and spiritual growth while building businesses that showcase his passion, determination, and love. He is Rizwan Virk. Rizwarn Virk is someone who has big dreams for himself. When he was 23 years old, he had already built his own tech company, which grew to leaps and bounds and made him earn his first million. Later, it became so massive that he started earning multi-millions of dollars every year. His brilliance in technology, which he was able to develop when he graduated in computer science from no less than the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Graduate School of Business for his master’s in business management, allowed him to build more companies like Gameview Studios, Brainstorm Technologies, and CambridgeDocs. He’s also one of the co-founders of a popular mobile device app called Tap Fish, which has been downloaded over 30 million times ever since it was launched. Read Full Story...
Please join us for the second RN.FM Radio appearance of Julianna Paradisi, an accomplished nurse, writer and visual artist.
Julianna's paintings have been featured in the American Journal of Nursing and Scrubs Magazine, and she is the published author of many essays and short stories.
This inspiring nurse contributes a monthly illustrated blog post to the blog of the American Journal of Nursing, and writes weekly illustrated posts for The Oncology Nurse Community.
Julianna blog at JParadisiRN.com, and in 2013 she started a new blog, The Adventures of Nurse Niki, a fictionalized account that is so life-like, it's almost real!
This will prove to be an inspiring and exciting interview, so don't miss out!
11:00 Andre Taylor. Many entrepreneurs are passionate, hard-working, and highly competent, but still find it difficult to produce the level of revenue and profit they require, to create a sustainable business. If this has been your experience, join us for an intriguing and empowering conversation with author, entrepreneur, and media personality, André Taylor, who will share how he has successfully monetized his business offerings over the years and helped other entrepreneurs do the same. André Taylor is an influential force in this modern era of entrepreneurship, grounded in decades of real business-building experience, beginning his career on Wall Street and later moving into media, technology, and management consulting. He regularly appears on television, radio, in print, and online as an expert in entrepreneurship, most notably as a regular contributor to ABC News, Money Matterspresenting an artful blend of practical business tips and the psychology of entrepreneurship. Analytical, reflective, and sometimes startlingly blunt, tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on his advice including his commentary in his must-read, weekly newsletter, Flourish! André has authored about a half-dozen dozen books, among them, You Can Still Win!
10: 00 AM Karen Yankovich Online Marketing Strategist, Business Consultant, and Speaker, Karen Yankovich is the CEO of Dimare Group, LLC.Having been there and done that in the arena of losing (and then re-finding) a focused approach to business and life,Karen now offers heart-based consulting for women entrepreneurs. Her unique specialty blends her “get it done” attitude with a passion for soulful living in her personal services and online workshop
My guest for this edition of Michigan Roundtable is Gene Hall, owner of Hall Family Graphics and Printing and CEO of the Hall Family Training and Management Group. We will discuss "Entrepreneurship Education" and what it takes to build a substantial foundation for business ownership.
Carmen Kosicek is a nursing visionary who understands the paradigm shift of the fusion of nursing and business.
Carmen has helped hundreds of nurses and nursing students to envision a bright nursing future filled with possibilities. With her love of business, she has assisted her nursing clients to increase their incomes by 20 percent or more within 18 months.
Carmen's first book, "Nurses, Jobs and Money--A Guide to Advancing Your Nursing Career and Salary", is a must-read for every nurse--and everyone who wants to become one!
Join us as we discuss the profession of nursing and nurse entrepreneurship with this fascinating, brilliant and successful nurse entrepreneur!
This week on Franchise Today, host Paul Segreto is joined by Mitch Schlimer, serial and social entrepreneur, host of the popular radio show, "Let's Talk Business", founder of Let's Talk Business Network, and founder of Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame.
Paul and Mitch discuss the exciting things going on at the EpiCenter, the home of the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame where this year's nominees include Oprah Winfrey, David McKinnon, Bernie Marcus, Steve Jobs, Earvin Magic Johnson and more.
Mitch says, "We all need to get behind the EpiCenter (home of the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame) and its mission, and that is to dramatically improve the success rates of businesses, as it is totally unacceptable that for decades the failure rate of start-up businesses in this country is still nearly 70%."
Founder of UNconventional Nurse and author of the #1 Amazon bestseller, “Unconventional Nurse: Going From Burnout to Bliss!”, Michelle is a Business Coach that teaches nurses how to use their nursing knowledge to re-invent rewarding and profitable careers so that they can continue to make a difference and live the lifestyle they desire.
Michelle shares with nurses the business mindset, strategies and skills that enabled her to become a corporate executive overseeing the strategic, operational and technical areas of multi-million dollar companies.
Her book also contains interviews with five highly successful UNconventional Nurses. Check out her website at UNconventionalNurse.com where you can sign up for her FREE newsletter and review her Coaching Services.
Join us for what will certainly be an inspiring conversation about nurse entrepreneurship!
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
Ebong Eka is no stranger to the world of personal finance & lifestyle. As a certified public accountant, former professional basketball player in Europe and one of Washington DC’s Best Dressed Men, he offers a fresh perspective in a commanding yet approachable manner that draws a diverse audience.
Ebong gives real life-practical money solutions, tailored to the everyday person, the aspiring entrepreneur and the small business owner. Ebong developed experience with some of the largest consulting firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte & Touche. Ebong is also a Tax Consulting professional with Levyti Consulting, LLC, a tax advisory firm in the Washington, DC area.
Ebong is a tax and small business expert who regularly appears on MSNBC, Fox News, Fox Business Channel, NBC and CNN. Ebong was also a popular face in primetime and cable television for his role on Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of DC”.
Cristina Quinones is a Three Time Music Award winner, Atlanta’s very own, 19 year old , Hispanic –American, Country/Rock/Pop Singer/Songwriter.
At the tender age of 12, she performed her first live performance with Tavis Smiley’s BET event and since then has created a certified Buzz in the Music Industry. Cristina’s unique talent blends are a combination of Country, Rock, Pop, and dance styles.
Growing up in a Mutli-Cultural family has proven to be instrumental in allowing her to express her roots in the Hispanic and American Cultures. She’s quite a seasonal performer. She maintains a rigorous schedule and has performed over 900 shows in the past 8 years.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (130 chatters)
- Channel Panel (64 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- Rifleman (24 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (21 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Omega Man (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (4 chatters)
- Kate Large (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- THW Live (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Class (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (2 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Main Line show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Blog Goddess Talks (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (1 chatters)
- johncinque (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (0 chatters)