SORT BY Relevancy
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (22 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- BobbieG (10 chatters)
- psychicbrendabradshawshow1 (8 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (4 chatters)
- On The Deans List (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (1 chatters)
- AlishaPaige (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- MyMothersSecrets (0 chatters)
- Life Conversations (0 chatters)