SORT BY Relevancy
After his December 2003 arrest, registered nurse Charlie Cullen was quickly dubbed "The Angel of Death" by the media. But Cullen was no mercy killer, nor was he a simple monster. He was a favorite son, husband, beloved father, best friend, and celebrated caregiver. Implicated in the deaths of as many as 300 patients, he was also perhaps the most prolific serial killer in American history.
Cullen's murderous career in the world's most trusted profession spanned sixteen years and nine hospitals across New Jersey and Pennsylvania. When, in March of 2006, Charles Cullen was marched from his final sentencing in an Allentown, Pennsylvania, courthouse into a waiting police van, it seemed certain that the chilling secrets of his life, career, and capture would disappear with him. Now, in a riveting piece of investigative journalism nearly ten years in the making, journalist Charles Graeber presents the whole story for the first time. Based on hundreds of pages of previously unseen police records, interviews, wire-tap recordings and videotapes, as well as exclusive jailhouse conversations with Cullen himself and the confidential informant who helped bring him down, THE GOOD NURSE weaves an urgent, terrifying tale of murder, friendship, and betrayal. Were it not for the hardboiled, unrelenting work of two former Newark homicide detectives racing to put together the pieces of Cullen's professional past, and a fellow nurse willing to put everything at risk, including her job and the safety of her children, there's no telling how many more lives could have been lost. THE GOOD NURSE-A True Story of Medicine, Madness and Murder-Charles Graeber
In this episode of iNurse Radio we speak with our guest, Carolyn Jones, photographer and filmmaker, currently working on a fascinating project called the American Nurse Project.
A little background on Carolyn, she is an award winning filmmaker with a majority of her focus on documentaries. In addition to her video productions, Carolyn has also published books and magazines which covers some intriguing topics in today’s world. If you are interested on learning more about Carolyn’s work or want to attend one of her lectures, you can visit her personal website at www.carolynjones.com.
One of Carolyn’s work that caught our attention was the American Nurse Project. This documentary is focused on recognizing and capturing “ordinary” Nurses and how they make such a powerful impact on our society. Carolyn seeks to discover information and experiences they have, that many people will never encounter in their own lives.
For more information visit http://americannurseproject.com/
Donna Cardillo, RN travels the world helping women and healthcare professionals to be happy in their careers and to reach their full potential. She is fiercely passionate about life in general.
Some know Donna as “Dear Donna” at Nurse.com where she doles out daily online career advice to nurses. She is also an Expert Blogger at DoctorOz.com – the first nurse to blog there!
Donna is author of 3 books and is working on her fourth.
She has received numerous business and healthcare awards and recognitions but is most proud of being named a Diva in Nursing by the Institute for Nursing in NJ for outstanding achievements and excellence in practice.
Donna has been referred to as the Ann Landers and the Dr. Phil of the nursing profession. Regardless of who she’s compared to, there’s no denying that she has her own unique style, indomitable spirit, and uproarious sense of humor!
Doctors of the USA welcomes Lauren Baptista MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC, Nurse Practitioner at Shahla Medical Group, to talk about what a nurse practitioner is and their role in healthcare. Listen in as she shares the many differences of nurse practioners from PA’s especially pertaining to their training and licensing/certification.
Lauren earned her Masters in Nursing from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, she worked for eight years as a Registered Nurse. Lauren worked for Lee Memorial Health System, floating throughout the hospital system and several specialties. She also spent four years working in several states across the country as a travel nurse. Lauren is happy to be home in Southwest Florida and is excited to share her experience and passion for her patients with Shahla Medical Group.
Check out their Shahla Medical Group website.
Visit our Doctors of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Size still matters in the mind of Chance who was once slender, but later enjoyed the thrill of sudden thickness. She struggles with dieting and working out to lose a few pounds to live thick and fit.
While Chance balances her shape and size, Veronique suffers in a household where her fullness is frowned upon by her father. Issues of family tradition along with her love affair with Lakim also complicate her lifestyle when she walks the thin line between pop culture and family customs.
Fashion shows, court dates, ex-lovers, and culture clashes pack the punch in to this drama-erotic sequel to Thick when the Chances are Slim. Feel the blaze…a Nah’Sun blaze.
Christian Author Beverly Fells will be live on the Author Larry Toombs gospel radio show this Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 4:pm central. Her book is called The Law Of Attraction And Command. Author Fells website is http://commandingyourlife.com. Listen in to the show by calling 6464780999 press 1 to reach the host me ot listen in live at www.blogtalkradio.com/author-larry-toombs1 directly at 4:pm central this Saturday, November 29, 2014. My co-host Author Kenny Taylor Divine Love will be live on air and also the regular cast members.
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" can be contacted here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 & http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Guest, Nurse Theresa Atchley
You can't choose who you fall in love with...All her life LaToya Morris wanted to get married, have lots of kids and take care of the household like her mother did. Raised in a Christian home in Texas she grew up in a different atmosphere, her father was a preacher and mother a high school teacher. When she moved to Charlotte, NC for college she never thought she'd fall in love with a hood guy like Montrell Johnson. He was everything her parent's warned her against growing up: long dreads, tattoos all over his body, and a rising coke boy in the streets of Charlotte. Yet Montrell opened LaToya's eyes to a different way of life, despite his lifestyle and their differences, and families trying to tear them apart they never separated. Now, five years later they got married and are expecting their first child, everything is going great until Montrell gets arrested and LaToya is alone and pregnant, nothing could prepare LaToya for the ride she is about to endure, Montrell hates he's put her in this situation because the streets have no conscience or love, and hope she's ready.
Live Today Author Larry Earl Toombs will Discuss How he survived drug rehabalitation att Nunan Drug Center in 1998 in Greenville M.S. Toombs will also talks in depth details about the sojurn of how he survived being homeless in the cold weathers in Saint Louis Missouri.. He will discuss fun times at West Tallhatchie High School in Webbs M.S. and also Northwest Sentatobia M.S. Toombs will discuss many more topics about his life story. The Life Story Of Author Larry Earl Toombs, He will also describe what motivated him to write his own autobigraphy at only age 44. His autobiography and other works are availble on amazon.com at www.amazon.com/author/larrytoombs paperback and kindle digital downloads to smart phones
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (22 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (13 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- RefJeremy (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Relationships360 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (0 chatters)