SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Walking is one of the most effective exercises you can do. To get the most out of it, you need to know the proper technique. You also need to stick with it. On this episode of Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise, we have Fitness Expert Cindy Felder discussing the benefits of walking. Cindy is the Wellness Director for the Bright Side Opportunities Center.
Also, on our powerful, Real People, Real Success segment, we are talking with Kimberly Short. Kimberly is a real person achieving real success in the areas of Physical, Financial,and Spiritual Fitness. An asthmatic that has really changed her life. Hear her tell her story of how her lifestyle change is effecting her physically, financially, and spiritually.
Partners in Health welcomes our special guest Don Hoes, poet and author of Higher Consciousness Through Meditation, as we discuss the physical, mental and spiritual benefits of meditation.
Join in our discussion by calling into the studio with your questions and/or comments. 347-945-7433.
For more information, visit the Partners in Health website.
Some of the most difficult decisions that you may make in regard to your care or that of a loved is not necessarily related to health. Often is navigating the muddy waters of Medicaid and Veteran's Benefits.
Host Tami Neumann welcomes Attorney Matt Margolis as her guest to help us make the process of care giving a little easier.
If you are taking care of a loved one or even would like extra information for yourself, this is the show for you.
There are so many reasons and circumstances that can cause us to conclude that someone is not "worthy" of our honor. There are benefits from bestowing honor even in situations that seem dishonorable.
Rest assured that the passion within you will never be satisfied until it intersects with your God-given purpose. Are you willing to give up everything to follow Christ? In the great commission Jesus said to go and make disciples of all nations. Join us again this week as we find another means to explore this great command.
in Self Help
Reordering The Marriage Vowel For The Twenty First Century.
The Benefits of drafting a Memorandum Of Understanding between the couples.
Should you include a spiritual Priest or Priestess?
Join Omi in a discussion for couples only!
What is the purpose of a Memorandum Of Understanding , (MO)?
Should you also draft a Spiritual Marriage Contractual Agreement , before you obtain a legal marriage license?
What should you include in the (MO)?
Is a Memorandum Of Understanding Legal document?
Who signs off on this document?
Should you include a witness?
The Power Of Prayer & Tears
Welcome to Business Black Belt!My ongoing series on business development.Each week I interview an angel or VC investor, an expert in business development or financing, or an entrepreneur who offers some keen insights into building your business as well as their own experience working with investors.I'm talking with Barbara Wainwright who has been training and certifying coaches since 2006 and has trained over 5,000 coaches worldwide. Barbara is a speaker, author, and master coachSome ideas... What is coaching exactly? What is the difference between coaching, consulting or therapy? Why would someone hire a coach? What makes a great coach? How does one become a coach? How long does it take to be trained as a coach? What should I know about your coach training program? I understand that you don’t need a certification to be a coach, why is training & certification important? How much can someone earn as a coach? How long does it take for a coach to build a full-time practice? What are the benefits of someone taking your course?To learn more...Click here to learn more about my guest today: Barbara WainwrightClick here to learn more about JIAN and our suite of Business Development templatesClick here to learn more about Burke Franklin
Join us as we finish up our discussion on the benefits and challenges of breastfeeding. I wish I'd heard this when I first had my baby!! Don't miss it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (22 chatters)
- NatureofReality (19 chatters)
- Harriette Knight (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (4 chatters)
- DHead Radio (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (3 chatters)
- N Plain English (3 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- The Partly Sonnie Show (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- vincetoran (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- John Wallace (2 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (2 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- At The Kitchen Table0 (1 chatters)
- dtm wicked (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Lit Authors Showcase (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (1 chatters)
- MsExtraorDINAire (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- The Power of Color (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- The Will And Tony Show (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (0 chatters)
- prophetrodney (0 chatters)
- BusProRadio (0 chatters)