SORT BY Relevancy
Join Doctor-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and special guest, and vaccine expert Dr. Sherri Tenpenny as they discuss Dr. Tenpenny's response to UNICEF's critcism of her and other anti-vaccine people and organizations, how UNICEF's criticism backfired and has supported the anti-vaccine movement, the tens of thousands of nurses in the U.S. who quit their job over influenza vaccine mandates last year, the possible adverse effects on the healthcare system of its flu vaccine mandates for healthcare workers, research that shows that flu shots don't work and actually increase your risk of other illnesses, how Obamacare is hurting the healthcare industry in Ohio, what "whites" to get rid of in your diet that can immediately improve your overall health, and more!
Join Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, Attorney Alan Phillips, and special guest Dr. Suzanne Humphries, co-author of "Dissolving Illusions, Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History," as they discuss Dr. Humphries' experiences in her former medical practice with vaccine-induced kidney damage, the increased use of vaccines generally in seriously ill patients, hospital administrators' inability to accept scientific proof that vaccines are harming hospital patients, why Dr. Humphries left a lucrative medical practice, why other medical professionals may have difficulty leaving the mainstream healthcare system even when they disagree with the system, why we have never needed vaccines, what the real keys to longevity and health are, what historical records tell us about vaccines, how forced vaccination of healthcare workers may change the healthcare system, the importance of vitamin C in attaining and maintaining good health, and more!
Join Dr. Mayer Eisenstein and Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss the rights of college students in healthcare programs to refuse vaccines required for clinical rotations in local healthcare facilities, whether measles outbreaks are due to a failure to vaccinate or failed vaccines, the risk of vaccines vs. the risk of infectious diseases, vaccines and informed consent, how state legislatures and some healthcare professionals who administer vaccines are violating federal law, arbitrary rules and deadlines implemented by schools and hospitals for vaccines and exemptions, when you may need a vaccine exemption statement even though one is not required by law, who other than medical doctors may be able to sign a vaccine medical exemption in some states, and more!
Join Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, Attorney Alan Phillips, special guest Dr. Paul King, Ph.D., and call-in guests as they discuss flaws in bioethicist Dr. Caplan's position on forced flu vaccines and masks for healthcare workers; the four-fold risk of non-influenza viral infections that occurs in people vaccinated with the flu shot, and why the study that documents this is more reliable than other flu vaccine studies; a Belgium study that found that the immune system is less able to protect against other viruses once a person gets a flu shot; how some inactivated viruses in vaccines can revert back to their original active state to cause the very disease they are supposed to prevent; whether or not surgical masks really stop flu viruses; the effect of vitamin D on acute and chronic diseases; whether chronic disease causes inflammation or inflammation causes chronic disease; whether disease symptoms are the problem or merely the body's reaction to an underlying problem; how flu shots for healthcare workers may actually backfire by giving workers a false sense of security; whether or not newborn procedures are medically necessary and legally avoidable; what some of the hurdles are to medical and religious exemptions in the workplace; and more!
Join Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, Attorney Alan Phillips, special guest Cathy Jameson from Age of Autism, and call-in guests Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. and author and journalist Catherine Frompovich, as they discuss how to handle doctors that bully parents over vaccines, the effects of vaccine bullying on the healthcare industry, the Age of Autism organization and website, Dr. King's response to NYC Mayor Bloomberg's push to vaccinate 3-5 year olds in New York City with the flu vaccine, why politicians support unreasonable healthcare policies, who Obamacare really serves, VAERS reports on the shingles vaccine, and much more!
Publius Huldah, constitutional lawyer, talks nullification, what it is and what it means for America. Join Brenda, Barbara and Jude as we discuss this and more. 8-10 pm ET
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Join Dr.-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss how college students in healthcare curriculums can legally avoid vaccines required for clinical rotations; how healthcare workers and other employees can refuse vaccines required for work; when being a vegan can qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; how to talk to people who believe in vaccines, and how to know if they're capable of hearing about vaccine problems; how many anti-vaccine doctors Dr. Eisenstein has worked with in his career; why some anti-vaccine doctors give vaccines to their patients who want vaccines; Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's television interview responding to the United Nations' criticism of her and other anti-vaccine people and organizations; how to keep positive amidst the dark reality of vaccine politics; and more!
Your politically awkward host Steve Long presents an equally awkward look at the world blending politics and pop culture from a libertarian perspective.
Joining me on tonight's episode will be local liberty activist Adam Bates to talk about jury nullification.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
On this episode, we discuss the bizarre way men at CSH were involuntarily hospitalized. They'll explain how the legal system was circumvented & their civil rights were violated.
How can the system ignore a plea agreement & assign new, more stringent sentences to citizens of the U.S.? Should two doctors who each spend 3 hours max with a potential civil detainee decide if they'll be locked up for life? Could YOU be next?
It began with sex offenders being locked up without committing any new crime, on the basis they may commit similar future acts. Now, involuntary "civil committments" have little to no end unless a good attorney's involved. In some areas, even good attorneys make release nearly impossible.
Unbelievably, just 7 years after Coalinga State Hospital opened, a San Francisco law allowed chronic alcoholics ("inebriates") to be put away using a similar committment law. Even people who turned their lives around were locked up. The law was overturned, but where will committment laws strike next?
What does the future hold if involuntary hospitalization is a new trend to send potential criminals to places that are often in many ways worse than prison? Did anyone believe a movie like Minority Report could be more fact than fiction? In the future, will law enforcement be tasked with anticipating/preventing crimes like this?
News/Views: In addition to tonight's topic, each episode we will also be discussing the currents events and information provided by people who either reside or work at CSH. Join us for this important show as we learn more about life inside Coalinga State Hospital.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- TDRadio (114 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (79 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (33 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- SSRN (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (15 chatters)
- HTTR 4 Now (14 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Own Your Career (10 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (9 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Argamus Media (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (7 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Angel Talk Cafe (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Mr Magic (6 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (4 chatters)
- The Brown Girl Collective Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (4 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (4 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- NormatNite (3 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Truf Bros (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (2 chatters)
- 2nd Opinion (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- MSFL Radio (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- cityballer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)