SORT BY Relevancy
By the 21st century it appeared that science was seen as the ultimate source of truth, that technology was the basis of a good life, that God was dead and atheism ruled supreme, that sexual pleasure had been liberated from childbearing and family life, that women could share power with men and that all truth's were relative and open to negotiation. The individual was seen as more important than the group and it was assumed individual creativity and happiness was humankind's legitimate moral highpoint. Many of those who embraced modern society were unhappy how society had become rampantly materialistic defining success in terms of celebrity and the acquisition of expensive and sophisiticated toys. They had forgotten that for billions of the world's inhabitants modernity had destroyed a different notion of a correct and moral way of life. The pushback against modernity began to resurrect a world in which the manly man and the warrior were most admired, in which loyalty to one's tribe trumped loyalty to the individual, in which the proper role of women was found in procreation and service to the family and in which the holy truth's spoken by the tribe's god(s) demanded obedience. Those on each side of these different truths and ways of life began to demonize and dehumanize those on the other side. Fear and hatred replaced reason and understanding even in those societies that seemed committed to a modern "scientific" way of life. Increasingly all felt threatened and saw themselves as the victims of the "monstrous dehumanized" other. In those parts of the world which had never fully bought into notions of modernity rage led many to declare a holy war against the infidels. Those on all sides began to arm themselves with whatever weapons became availalble including a race for nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction.
Join us for this SPECIAL SUPERBOWL 50 PREGAME EDITION of The War Room, as we'll tailgate with you and get you ready for Superbowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos! We'll analyze the game and add on any new storylines that we didn't get to in Thursday's show. We'll also lock in our predictions, just in case any of us has had a change of heart. We'd love to hear YOUR opinions on the game as well, so be sure to tune in, tailgate with us, and call in to join the conversation. If you LOVE NFL football and if you LOVE Superbowl Sunday, you DON'T wanna miss this show!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
1. The content of the Iran nuclear agreement creates the perfect conditions for a major war in the Middle East -- one that could spread and start a major regional conflict.
2. Iran’s supreme leader claimed on Saturday that Islamic nations were being manipulated into internal strife by the world’s "bullies" and urged Islamic unity in the face of what he identified as its two greatest enemies: the US and Israel.
3. The South Korean President demanded on Monday that North Korea apologize over recent landmine blasts, even as the bitter rivals held marathon talks to defuse tensions that have brought the peninsula back to the brink of armed conflict.
4. Israeli security officials expressed concern on Saturday that a new long-range missile unveiled by Iran could be provided to Hezbollah in Lebanon.
5. Britain's foreign minister said on Monday that international sanctions on Iran could start to be lifted as early as spring next year as Tehran and the West rebuild their ties and potentially open up billions of dollars of trade deals.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 21:10-13.
Our second coming quote for today is this: Someone once said, "Believers should not worry about when Christ is coming, but should encourage one another because they are certain He is coming."
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Super Bowl 50 is upon us, so join us this week for out 6th annual Super Bowl Special!
We will discuss everything related to the big game between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. We'll give you stories, picks, analysis, and much more.
We'll aslo hear from Fred Perdue for a recap on National Signing Day in college football.
This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
The vist of prime Minister Netanyahu could be a warning to the United States that the present nagotiations with Iran are onoly hastening the necesity of a planned strike againts Iran by Isreal. This is more than a snub of the President and America still does not understand this perilous hour we find ourselves in. World war three could be on the horizon and we seemingly are still in a stupor concerning the urgency of the moment.
Join us tonight on PROPHECY QUAKE March 24, 2015 starting @ 8:00 PM CST as we will look at the issue of missing US nukes, Russian, North Korean and Muslim threats to use nuclear weapons, and prophetic dreams and visions that have revealed a coming nuclear war. We will also look at a prophecy from the Scriptures that is beginning to be fulfilled in the present false prophet Pope Francis and signs in the heavens. We will also discuss the gifts of the Holy Spirit still operating today. You don't want to miss this episode!
Monday, December 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents the 4th Annual Gogue Awards, commemorating the best and worst of the entire boxing year 2015!!
Kicking off this evenings show, Don "War a Week" Chargin will share his personal thoughts on the past 12 months, regarding the business of boxing and the future health of the sport!!
- PBC...will it survive through 2016?
- Is HBO boxing's savior in America?
- Will Canelo or Golovkin become the next superstar of boxing in 2016?
- Can Golden Boy and Top Rank survive on the strength of HBO dates?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will give out the "Gogue" Awards to the best and worst of 2015!!
- Fighter of the Year
- Fight of the Year
- Round of the Year
- Upset of the Year
- KO of the Year
- Worst Decision of the Year
- Trainer of the Year
- Breakout Fighter of the Year
- Comeback Fighter of the Year
- Prospect of the Year
- Biggest Disappointment of the Year
- Most Overrated Fighter of the Year
- Most Underrated Fighter of the Year
- Promoter of the Year
Join us for this special presentation of the 4th Annual "Gogue" Awards for the Boxing Year 2015, with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!