SORT BY Relevancy
Warnings are coming from multiple sources around the nation that America is on the brink of destruction. Churches, financial institutions, political leaders, and media outlets are all warning that America as we know it is on the verge of collapse. On this week's What's Important Now program Tom Sears will investigate. Could these predictions be true? What are the warning signs? This program is sure to be a must listen to.
in Self Help
In this broadcast I am going to give you, Facts and tips about manifesting that can help you right now. It is about manifesting the life you wish and leaving behind the things you dont. I am broadcasting from Jerusalem where my journey has taken me. My procrastination is over for now, but I always have to be on alert. You can join me on this journey by following this broadcast so that you can be including on our upcoming town hall meeting on 4/20/15. I am going to reveal a few hard lessons that I am overcoming, and a lot of words of wisdom that I am picking up along this road to self recovery. Recovering the self that I always knew I had.
Another important element of leaving procrastination behind is to find a place where everybody supports your desire to get over it. That is what we are to do, build a community of amazing people who are ready to do whatever it takes, and say whatever it takes, in order to get over the limiting believes that have held us back for years.
Join us on Thursday, May 7th at 4:30 PM EST as we go deeper into Our Lady of Akita, and the end of times. Elvin Shaver will guest host. All that and much more on the next episode of Catholic Now!
Read Seth's Blog: Elvins name is in this post, thought he may like to see it! http://thecatholicdesk.weebly.com/seths-blog/did-our-lady-warn-us
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point Hot Topics live on air Wednesdays at 8pm (EST) and syndicated via TruLight Radio Saturdays at 3pm (SAST) (9am EST & 2pm GMT).
- Charity Begins At Home, But Doesn't End There: And Justice Begins Next Door and so much more...
- MP Rathika Sitsabaiesan's Community BBQ:
* One-on-One Live In Person Interview with MP Rathika Sitsabaiesan, Community, Politics and Fun;
- DrugFree World, The Mission and The Pledge:
* Interview and lesson on drugs from Shirley Hall;
* The DrugFree Pledge taken and signed by people in the community as well as Pastor J. Rouse;
- Religion, Charity & Politics, the discussions and topics with the little known facts and the much needed info;
- Update from the Voices of the Nations (VON) August 1st Gospel PraiseFest and the wonderful Caribbean Segment featuring MC Pastor J. Rouse, DJ Evangelist, Kay Morris, Jermaine Cowan, Jimmy Lalla and O'Neil Watson;
- The Pastor J. Rouse Ladies Love-In Luncheon Tours commencing September 19, 2015;
- The Pastor J. Rouse Online Life Application Bible Studies reconvening September 27, 2015;
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.
in Weight Loss
Dr. Sheila H. Forman, clinical psychologist and author located in southern California, joined Lon August 26, 2015 to discuss her latest book “The Best Diet Begins In Your Mind.” She explained that in her professional experience, most weight problems come from emotional problems and when the person controls their emotions, the weight problems tend to go away.
Contact: Dr. Sheila H. Forman, PhD 310-828-8004 firstname.lastname@example.org www.DrSheilaForman.com
Lon Woodbury 208-267-7717 email@example.com www.strugglingteens.com
This is one of a series of short interviews about new developments in the network of private, parent-choice residential schools and programs helping struggling teens and young adults. The guests are innovative leaders in this network. To hear other interviews in this series, click on "Follow" above, or click on The Woodbury Report or www.strugglingteens.com
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress