SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kitty Elavase for another hot music mix Friday! Listen in as she plays music from the late Notorious B.I.G. Tune in for the live broadcast Friday August 22 at 12Pm Pst, 2PM Central and 3PM Eastern. Listen online www.blogtalkradio.com/elavase or via your phone 347-426-3673. Check out http://www.kittykattkloset.com Don't forget to listen and download all our archive shows!
As Crazy Joe races through South Philly at 90 mph (with a loud thumping sounding from the trunk of his car), Dapper Dan and Crazy Joe hit the studio for a conversation with the controversial, Devon Moore. After 10 years of kickin' rears and drinkin' beers on the Indie Wrestling circuit, Devon has established himself as one tough customer and entertaining wrestler. There will be fall out from his involvement in CZW's Cage of Death 16 (held December 13th), so expect no holding back from The Notorious One!
See Cage of Death XVI LIVE or on IPPV Saturday December 13th at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. Bell time: 7:30pm by visiting the CZW website at: http://www.czwrestling.com/
You can check out Devon Moore's website at: http://devon-moore.net/
This week on the show we are joined by "The Notorious Scumbag" Devon Moore. Devon talks about his Panes of Glass Match against Shane Strickland this Saturday Night for CZW at Night of Infamy. We also talk the Current State of CZW, the backstage Drama, Sozio as New Champion, Nation of Intoxication, Working Tangled Web and Death Matches in General. PWS, IWAMS, and lots more, a 1hr interview. Then Mathew Grant joins us with his FULL LIVE review of Alpha 1 Wrestling, Final Act 5 from this past Sunday. We talk Lucha Undergrounds debut episode, hit all the Indie News, review last weekends major results and preview this weekend as well!! Its your Thursday Indie Fix!
Meet #TheCypher at the intersection of ARTISTRY & CULTURE as they discuss some of the most pressing issues in our society, nothing is off limits! Also be on watch out for special guests.On a special broadcast the crew will discuss the late great Notorious B.I.G. in celebration of what would have been his 42nd birthday May 21st! Also we will have the debut of an all new segment "Ask Syd The Sav".
Do You Want More!?!??!
The Legendary Roots Crew famously asked that back in 1993 with their breakthrough sophomore album. Today, we are asking the same thing as get our HIp-Hop 365 on
The answer, Of Course you do Episode 5 is HERE!!! We Shall Procced and continue to give you what you need it's all good baby bay bay
- This episode we pay homage to the GOAT Notorious Christoper "Frank White" Wallace on his 41th Bday and profess our love for Hip-Hop culture,
- We cover The Roots new album . . . And Then You Shoot Your Cousin and the consistent greatness of The Roots frontman Emcee Extraordinaire, Black Thought
- We also talk Host Luda, CEO NaS, Meek Mill coming for the Summer, RZA, my boy Blu, The Brothers Thorton, Freestyling, California Crooked and Slaughterrrrrr Housssssssee!!!
Tissue In The Tape is now on iTunes.
Check us out. Show-N-Prove
Live Hip-Hop 365
This week on That's What He Said, we delve into the repercussions of the recent Sony hack. Aside for airing out the studio's dirty laundry, we've also been able to get an unusually deep looking into their plans and practices. We're also going to discuss some Deadpool news, Sega's film plans, and Mark Hamill's OTHER project. Plus we'll take a look at some more international hackers, another new Marvel TV series, and what's going on at Apple. Give us call during the live show at 323-693-3811!
Notorious in the Neighborhood
Sex and Families Across the Color Line in Virginia, 1787-1861
"Laws and cultural norms militated against interracial sex in Virginia before the Civil War. Nonetheless, it was ubiquitous in urban, town, and plantation communities throughout the state. In Notorious in the Neighborhood, Joshua Rothman examines the full spectrum of interracial sexual relationships under slavery-from Thomas Jefferson, Sally Hemings, and the intertwined interracial families of Monticello and Charlottesville, to commercial sex in Richmond, the routinized sexual exploitation of enslaved women, and adultery across the color line.
White Virginians allowed for an astonishing degree of flexibility and fluidity within a seemingly rigid system of race and interracial relations, Rothman argues, and the relationship between law and custom regarding racial intermixture was always shifting. As a consequence, even as whites never questioned their own racial supremacy, the meaning and significance of racial boundaries, racial hierarchy, and ultimately of race itself always stood on unstable ground--a reality that whites understood and about which they demonstrated increasing anxiety as the sectional crisis intensified."
Joshua Rothman is Professor of History and African American Studies at the University of Alabama, where he is also Director of the Frances S. Summersell Center for the Study of the South.
Danny "Dog Man" Jones is an Author, Dog Trainer, and Businessman. He is a native of St. Louis, Missouri, born and raised in the "Show Me" state. Danny "Dog Man" Jones is a former member of the notorious Black Mafia Family who was shot 17 times and lived. Danny "Dog Man" Jones is a survivor. Now, he wants to share his story with the world. His mission is to change the thought process of our youth and young adults. He plans to inform them on how things can change in life and how God can bring blessings into it.
Jerry Haymon is an African American Author from Gary, Indiana. He is a single father of two young men. His background is in Real Estate and Community Development. Along with being a high school graduate, Jerry credits a lot of his education to what he calls "OJT...On the Job training". He pairs that "On the Job Training" with a unique talent and passion for creating job opportunities for others, especially those within the African American community.
"Black Mafia Family: St. Louis (The Untold Story)" by Jerry Haymon details the St. Louis operations of The Black Mafia Family. The book describes how Danny "Dog Man" Jones went from breeding dogs and renovating houses to one of the most trusted members of the organization as he rose through the ranks.
For more information about the book "Black Mafia Family: St. Louis (The Untold Story) visit:
Facebook BMF St. Louis Untold Story
Instagram & Twitter: @BMFStLouisBook
For media inquiries contact: J. Hill, JHill@BrandUscriptPR.COM
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (34 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (16 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Dino Dean (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (2 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Mr White (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)