SORT BY Relevancy
The world has an option for dealing with lethal extremists, but does it have the gumption?
We've reached an age where every believer, regardless of that which is the focus of his or faith, or lack thereof, be subject to a lie detector exam. A short survey would suffice - specifically, are you okay with attempted forced conversion? If the answer is yes, the evil would be supplied with a free set of retinal scans and tossed away from U.S. - to reside elsewhere. 2) Why are people like the '09, Fort Hood Massacre even still alive?
There are certainly Atheists which are as dangerous as any lethal, religious zealot.
The program is going to get very,very interesting. We are going to take on the difference(s) between Right-wing, extremism and lethal radicalism. Is Christianity truly the offspring of Catholicism?
We will also be discussing why fundamentalism is FAR from a 4-letter word - essentially why they can be a good thing - collectively speaking.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with members of Rally in Valley To End The BSL in Minot, North Dakota. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Join Alaina as she discusses The Lakehouse Effect, Road trip lunches, and North Dakota.
Dakota Discus has been breeding Stendker Discus while I'm attempting to breed Asians. Dakota Discus believes in Stendker Discus while I believe in all the different strains of Asian discus. Stendker Discus are very limited in the types they have. I think Asian Discus are beautiful Fish. However, I do agree that Stendker Discus are hardier so, come listen as AJ from Dakota Discus explains why. You can call in at 1-347-677-1837. AJ is an avid snake and fish keeper so come join show at 8 pm EST this evening.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A state judge has ruled to legalize child-killing, striking down an abortion ban in North Dakota.
* An embryo baby is harvested for spare parts to save a sibling in New Zealand.
* Enrollment in Girl Scouts has declined after a boycott.
Bill welcomes Will North back to the show. Will has led a varied writing life. He has written more than a dozen non fiction books. He was also a ghostwriter—for an American President, a Vice-President, a famous mountaineer and explorer, a team of Everest climbers, a group of dinosaur-hunters, and a pioneering doctor, among others. He also wrote a series of off-the-beaten-track guidebooks to Britain. Now he's writing ficiton. What an interesting guy! Don't miss it for anything.
Join Host Live Chats
- Free Thinking Radio (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (10 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (7 chatters)
- ankhkakek (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Introduction (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GGT183 (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MMAmadhouse Productions (1 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)