SORT BY Relevancy
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For, Chloe Grace Moretz's new movie If I Stay, Love is Strange, The One I Love, May in the Summer, and Are You Here.
As usual, it’s once again Sunday morning, which on CLNS Radio can only mean it’s time for another edition of the “Pushing the Envelope” podcast. On today’s show we will touch many subjects, starting from the Little League World Series. While for those few teams it’s great, the reality is that LSWW is bad for the majority of the youngsters involved. After that I will give you my thoughts on what is going on with Notre Dame and their small scandal.
Then I will dive on the subject that has affected car racing of late, with Tony Stewart killing Kevin Ward Jr. I will give you my take on all of it. I will also give you what I think about NASCAR’s new rule coming out of this tragedy. And finally, with less than two weeks from the beginning of college football, I will begin to look at the ACC and what I think will happen in its two Divisions. Including who will win the ACC championship game.
Like every other Sunday from 10 til 11 am EST this episode of “Pushing the Envelope” will once again be packed and once again I will not sit on the fence on any subject, since this is the podcast that never stands on the sidelines!
Una voz que te conecta sin limites"
Bienvenidos a Conexio Contigo, el primer programa de radio en español completamente por internet en el Estado de Washington,un programa de radio Diferente,Dinamico, Divertido, Informativo y Educativo.
- Noticias con Actitud en voz de Karina Gasperin.
- "El Comite de Defensa del Trabajador" Casa Latina tiene este programa que ayuda a los trabajadores a que su Patron les pague sueldos que el Patron de debe"
- Desde Holanda Wendy Madera del Segmento Migrante por Amor- con el tema " El sonador hacia Tierras del Norte"
recuerda que si estas interesado en compartir tu historia de Migrante escribe a firstname.lastname@example.org
Comentarios y mas.
Muchas gracias por su sintonia.
Productora y Conductora
This is the kickoff of my 2014 college football previews. I will start with previewing the Atlantic Coast Conference with fellow sports blogger extraodinaire Jake Anderson. Among the topics to be covered: 1) how will Louisville fare in its first season in the ACC; 2) will Notre Dame's partial football membership enhance the ACC's profile; 3) who could challenge Florida State; 4) should Florida State be a favorite to repeat as national champs; 5) where does the ACC rank among other power conferences?
It's the BEHAVIOR, stupid Why in the world do so many Americans today use the word 'white?' Because if race had not been introduced into American society, none of the destruction of our Republic would have happened. Susie will talk about why introducing RACE into desegregation and Civil Rights was ultimate to their success. That was the job of Liberals that took over Russia in 1917. They said for decades, after Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, that the 'peasants' were downtrodden. Then it became 'the workers.' Someone has to be downtrodden first! In America, the blacks were used for this purpose. Call into the show Thursday at 8pm EST and give us your view on the matter of uniting and how to stop separating Americans by race.
Release Date: August 21, 2014 (p.m. screenings)
Studio: Dimension Films (The Weinstein Company)
Director: Robert Rodriguez, Frank Miller
Screenwriter: Frank Miller
Starring: Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Josh Brolin, Powers Boothe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Eva Green, Dennis Haysbert, Martin Csokas, Rosario Dawson, Jamie Chung, Jamie King, Alexa Vega, Julia Garner, Christopher Meloni, Jeremy Piven, Ray Liotta, Juno Temple, Christopher Lloyd, Stacy Keach, Jude Ciccolella
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
MPAA Rating: R (for strong brutal stylized violence throughout, sexual content, nudity, and brief drug use)
Official Website: SinCity-2.com
Plot Summary: Co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning "Sin City" graphic novels back to the screen in "Sin City: A Day to Kill For." Weaving together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales, the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more notorious inhabitants.
In this episode of the True Sports Show we will discuss the current influx of flags in the NFL preseason as well as the debates for many positions come full circle. Then we will discuss our take of the Notre Dame scandal and where it puts the Notre Dame football program in the years to come.
Susie is back on the American Nationalist Network after a brief hiatus for the school season. Susie's show's will be broadcast the first Tuesday of every month live on Talkshoe (a format she used for several years and with which she is more comfortable). As a result of the importing her show here for the time being we will have to broadcast her archived show a day later. If you wish to listen to her live or call in, please visit her Talkshoe page until we can achieve a true simulcast.
It's the BEHAVIOR, stupid Why in the world do so many Americans today use the word 'white?' Because if race had not been introduced into American society, none of the destruction of our Republic would have happened. Susie will talk about why introducing RACE into desegregation and Civil Rights was ultimate to their success. That was the job of Liberals that took over Russia in 1917. They said for decades, after Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, that the 'peasants' were downtrodden. Then it became 'the workers.' Someone has to be downtrodden first!
The American Nationalist Network (ANN), in conjunction with Susee Purtee, supports the use and availability of its programs for the general public under the “fair use” portion of Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. We require only that the content is clearly notated as being produced by and for the American Nationalist Network (ANN). Changing of its material in any fashion, whether audio or graphic, is prohibited.
Mike and Frank preview the College Football and NFL season with a focus on Notre Dame and the Chicago Bears. Can Notre Dame make it to the playoffs this year and will the Bears be able to finally overcome the Packers to win the NFC North? We will give our predictions for the National Championship and the Super Bowl. Join us as we celebrate the return of football
Less than two weeks until the start of the college football season, Brandon Rush and Jeff Lyons break down another Power 5 conference, the Big XII. Plus the latest in news from across NFL training camps and preseason action, the Notre Dame academic scandal and much more. Plus a preview of ArenaBowl XXVII.
We want you to be a part of the show, call us at 929-477-1392 or tweet us with questions/comments!
The Fighting Irish fan's BEST listen for in-depth coverage, interviews & analysis of Notre Dame Football and Irish Athletics
Down the Line
Hosted by the Irish experts: Jason Cripe, Tim Daniel & Steve Herring
TNNDN Network's flagship show and the 60 minutes that started it all. Airing LIVE every Tuesday, Down the Line is your place for game reviews, interviews, breaking news & more. Year-round focus on the legendary Fighting Irish Football Team with updates about ALL Irish sports and alumni doing great things.
Down the Line was started in an effort to bring Notre Dame fans together in supporting the Fighting Irish teams and their University's mission of giving back.
Down the Line regularly features charity & fundraising efforts with great causes that are directly affiliated with current students, alumni, and fans.
*This show is not affiliated in any with the University of Notre Dame or its Athletic Department.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- pgant (0 chatters)