SORT BY Relevancy
Patricia St. John started her career in teaching, and after nine years left to raise her son with disabilities. Through her own challenges with limited vision Patricia further developed her other senses and was ultimately drawn to gain a greater understanding of, and to study finer aspects of nonverbal communication links and skills. This lead to Patricia’s extraordinary work with dolphins in allowing them to educate her. Her ground breaking research with dolphins pioneered the way of understanding often silent forms of communication in a whole new way. Using what she had discovered and developed from her years of behavioral interacting with different species of dolphins, Patricia was able to break through to children with autism, helping to bridge the gap of communication between these children and their caregivers. Based on Patricia’s astonishing work with dolphins and children with autism, she wrote her award winning book, “The Secret Language of Dolphins.” The book won the prestigious Delta Kappa Gamma Society International Educator’s Award. St. John is also a long time Fellow of the famed Explorers Club in recognition of her pioneering discoveries and her work in uncharted areas of nonverbal communication, as well as her many published professional papers on the subject. Patricia's newest book: “Once An Enchanted Island”, while fiction weaves within it many truths that we all can relate to. She also runs and operates two businesses, Enchanted Environments, and Patricia St. John Fine Antiques.
Our Sponsor is Dr. June Julian to find our more about her go to: http://bit.ly/1eA8ZiE
"How verbal and nonverbal communication affects your love life?”… (August 20th 2013 @ 9pm EST, 8pm CST, or 6pm PST)...(Call in to listen LIVE, ask a question or to interject @ (760)259-2345...or listen in “LIVE” from our website @ www.healingheartsradio.com (and then click on “LISTEN LIVE NOW” under the show topic)….(Or listen to any of our past shows on our website).
The Terri Craig Show: Real Women - Real Results with Crystal Brown-Tatum of Crystal Clear Communicat
This show is about women in business who love what they do and are doing what they love (as well as helping those that are longing to do so). It’s about reveling in our successes and learning from our failures. It’s also about sharing what we have to offer and compelling reasons why others want to promote and support us. And finally, it’s about what brings us all together—our passions, our values and our desires to make a difference. In other words . . . it’s all about YOU!
Art is an amazing tool to help us reach the deepest parts of ourselves. It speaks to us in ways that words cannot. Art can help us access our nonverbal language to bring personal growth, insight, and transformation. It enables us to connect with our feelings, thoughts, and perceptions. Through these images, we can come to understand who we are and enable us to express that self.
Join us as we welcome special guest, Michal Madison, watercolor artist and wounded healer, as she shares how art has become a friend along her healing path.
Today we are delighted to welcome well-known and respected autism expert, Dr. Stephen Shore to Autism Empowerment Radio.
We will be talking about his personal journey with autism and will also be discussing autism advocacy for youth and adults, disclosure, education and employment.
Diagnosed with "Atypical Development and strong autistic tendencies" and "too sick" for outpatient treatment Dr. Stephen Shore was recommended for institutionalization back in the 1960s. Nonverbal until four, and with much support from his parents, teachers, wife, and others, Stephen is now a professor at Adelphi University where his research focuses on matching best practice to the needs of people with autism.
In addition to working with children and talking about life on the autism spectrum, Stephen presents and consults internationally on adult issues pertinent to education, relationships, employment, advocacy, and disclosure as discussed in his books Beyond the Wall: Personal Experiences with Autism and Asperger Syndrome, Ask and Tell: Self-advocacy and Disclosure for People on the Autism Spectrum, the critically acclaimed Understanding Autism for Dummies., and the newly released DVD Living along the Autism Spectrum: What it means to have Autism or Asperger Syndrome.
President emeritus of the Asperger’s Association of New England and former board member of the Autism Society, Dr. Shore serves in the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee, Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism Association, United States Autism and Asperger Association, and other autism related organizations.
Meeting the love of your life doesn't take one huge step; it takes lots of little steps in the right direction.To up your chance of finding Mr.or Mrs. right, you've got to get out there, make an effort and make sure you see and are seen by as many qualified new guy/ girls as possible. Remember, what you say is only a portion of what attracts people to you. The other part is all the nonverbal actions and mannerisms that speak volumes.
Please join me with special guest Joe Navarro, author of "What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People". For 25 years, Joe Navarro worked as an FBI special agent in the area of counterintelligence and behavioral assessment. Today he is one of the world's leading experts on nonverbal communications and lectures and consults with major corporations worldwide. He has appeared on major U.S. and International media outlets including CNN International, Fox News, BBC, The Times (UK), Crossfire with Chris Matthews, CBS, NBC, NPR Radio, The Washington Post, and The Times (UK), on topics as varied as body language and management practices. Don't miss this episode of the Mark Kohler Show!! Tuesday, August 27th, at 11am PST / 2 EST. You can call in and listen LIVE on the road at 646-200-4285, or listen in here from your computer.
in Self Help
Have you ever thought about the fact that without even saying a word, you are transmitting a message? Is the message your appearance gives the message you want people to receive? Is your style on purpose...your purpose? Do you project an attitude of success?
Join award winning author, Judi Moreo, on "Choices with Judi Moreo" as she shares tips and techniques on how your look can help you become a powerful communicator. She will also discuss nonverbal communication. You will learn how to walk with purpose, make an entrance, and leave a lasting impression as well as how to select an appropriate wardrobe and use image as a tool to get what you want in life.
in Self Help
Research tells us that attractive women are 20% more likely to be hired by another woman and 300% more likely to be hired by a man than unattractive women. Join Judi Moreo, host of Choices, as she talks about the traits of attractive people and how anyone can become attractive. Judi will give you an overall plan for developing good taste and you will learn what clothing makes up a basic wardrobe, how much jewelry is appropriate for business, as well as how many pairs of shoes every woman should own. lol!
You will also learn how to select a wardrobe that's right for you and your job, how to formulate your cost per wearing, and how to adopt an attitude of attractiveness.
Sherry Maysonave of the children's eBook EggMania will be joining us today.
Unique digital books for children from 6 to 12 years, ManiaTales are designed to engage and entertain kids while providing brain enrichment, specifically cross-lateral brain hemisphere stimulation (both right and left lobe functions), which can act to increase intelligence by expanding neuronal pathways and synapse connections.
Smart stories with fun pizzazz, ManiaTales books are highly interactive, and feature fantastical original art, which expands art appreciation beyond elementary styles and cartoon art typical to digital games for kids. All ManiaTales books are characterized by extensive language development—phonetic word plays, lexical humor, and advanced vocabulary. Additionally, they are jam-packed with self-esteem boosting concepts, empowering life lessons, and fun facts from a wide array of subjects, including science, social studies, nonverbal communication, and the arts.
Craig 'CJB' Baxter has been studying body language and non-verbal communication for 10 years. Originally working in the fitness industry, Craig's current job is in the medical profession, providing support, help and advice to patients in their quest for emotional and physicalwellbeing.
Craig has adapted his skills into observing human behaviour and relationships and then analysing their meanings. His background is in anatomy and physiology and he has an indepth knowledge of the human body and its movements.
The essence of every healthy relationship is clear communication. Effective communication allows us to understand a person, evaluate a situation, resolve disagreements, promote trust and create respect. It also supports creativity, problem solving and continued love. Unfortunately misunderstandings and poor communication skills cause conflict and frustration in personal and professional relationships. They can also have negative effects on self-confidence and physical health.
Effective communication skills are often not taught to us. By learning these skills, you can better connect with your spouse, kids, friends, and coworkers. Join me on the introduction to my upcoming workshops and improve your relationships. Find out how to communicate negative or difficult messages without creating conflict or destroying trust. Learn how nonverbal communication, empathic listening and gaining the capacity to recognize emotions can change your ability to manage stress and build successful relationships. In this program you will find out how my upcoming workshops will support you to: Know your inner-child at play Realize how self-destructive negative beliefs have affected your internal dialogue Express yourself with clarity and make responsible choices Set healthy and appropriate boundaries Increase self-worth and self-esteem by proactive interactions Change hopeless, helpless, anxious and depressed responses to reach balance
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Channel Panel (345 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- AlimBey (84 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (79 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Omega Man (24 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (23 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (23 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (21 chatters)
- DDP Radio (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (13 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- dtm radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Rev Max Ryan (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (11 chatters)
- Ahura Z (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Karen Tate (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (5 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Pauly D (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Rose Chat (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Room 101 (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- twomucht (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BlueLight Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (0 chatters)