SORT BY Relevancy
Arkansas Business political columnists Robert Coon and Blake Rutherford talk with Online Editor Lance Turner about the 2014 midterm elections in Arkansas in an Election Day special podcast.
The Election Boycott Advocates welcome a very special guest to the show. Deputy Editor at the Greanville Post, Alya Rea, joins the show to discuss the relationship between the United States, Russia and Ukraine.
The Following is Rea's bio from the Greanville Post:
Alevtina Rea is a researcher, analyst and writer and a strong supporter of social justice and human rights. For 7 years (2005 – 2012), she worked as an assistant editor with CounterPunch, a leading left political journal in the Anglophone world that exemplifies, along with The Greanville Post and a small cluster of sites, what an oppositional press should be like. She believes that “the role of the media is to educate, inform and shed light where there is none” in order to counter state-sponsored propaganda. Given the appalling criminality and atrocities committed by Western imperialism around the world, she believes that Russia—by opposing such power, and by her growing cooperation with Latin American and Asian countries— offers a new hope to humanity. Ms. Rea is also a contributing author to CounterPunch, Cyrano’s Journal Today, Uncommon Thought Journal, and the International Journal of Baudrillard Studies. She can be reached at email@example.com.
It's Sunday, and it's time for the Election Boycott Advocates to appear on Carson's Corner. Last week after a great discussion on the origins of socialism and social democracies, the Election Boycott Advocates welcome Harry Cason, member/supporter of the Zeitgeist Movement to the show. We will discuss our vision for the future of America and the current issues that face working class Americans- or better yet, the very system that oppresses all of us. How do we overturn that system? What do we put in its place? We will attempt to answer all these questions and more.
The Election Boycott Advocates welcome one of their own to the show, Christopher Alan Driscoll. Driscoll, who was Ralph Nader's media director for his three presidential campaigns, has a firm grasp on the origins of socialism that he will discuss. EBA members Bob Carson and Thomas Baldwin want to explore how to arrive at socialism here in the U.S. with Christopher. We want to know how we create a more equitable and sustainable society that is owned by the workers.
Plus, in hour two, we'll delve into all things Ferguson.
Today we're going to look at the topic of election for the believer. What better day than to do this on Election Day 2014.
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for our other videos, information and to help support the show.
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will discuss the latest political happenings in the city of Moreno Valley. The emphasis this week will be on the final election results and who ends up winning the close race in District 2. What the residents won and what they lost and why. The ramifications of Measure R; what it says vs. how it will actually be implemented.
2014"s Post Election has Washington DC ALL shook up. Will be interesting to see what the Democrats and Harry Reid going to do with their time now.
That's why I only care about what goes on in the State of Ohio where I live.
I watch what Ohio's Democrats and Republicans do with Ohio's government because that where I live.. work..raised my children and probably will die.
D C has done nothing for me EXCEPT strip my Rights and Freedoms. And I can fight with others to try and get them restores right here in OHIO.
Join in the program and lets talk.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (8 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (7 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (5 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- Pundit Press (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MackMama (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- FFToolbox (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (0 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (0 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (0 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (0 chatters)