SORT BY Relevancy
In the U.S., there’s a record-breaking number of ‘nones’ – that is, people who have no religious affiliation – according to a recent Pew Forum survey. Paul J. Serwinek , PhD, will be joining the GodDiscussion show to talk about it.
Dr. Serwinek is a director of the Christian Sociological Society. He is a retired researcher and consultant in the areas of Human Resources, Business Ethics and Applied Sociology and serves as adjunct professor at a number of Christian colleges in Michigan. He was an instructor in the Sociology Department at Wayne State University and Management Department at the University of Detroit-Mercy.
Topics that Paul will cover include:
The Pew Forum’s survey results. How a true scientific, sociological study must be conducted. A Christian’s reasoning for a belief in God. Atheism is a religion – or is it? How atheists must go about disproving Deism. For more information about the show and our guest, visit GodDiscussion.com.
As we begin this New Year, I have noticed that there is quite a bit of talk lately about Christians who are leaving church. Today I will share with you some articles and ideas about why many Christians are leaving church and we invite you to join us with your comments and questions.
Can you be a real Christian and not attend church?
Is the American church the only way to do church?
What are some of the reasons you've heard from others about why they have left church?
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for show archives and follow Stacy's personal thoughts at http://www.stacylynnharp.com
Dr. Tim Weldon joins Sean for their weekly conversation about faith and culture (The "Nones" opting for religion-free funerals, and why most science fiction seems to assume there's no religion in the future); Pope Francis repeats his admonition that the Church is a "field hospital;" He also compares vain Christians to peacocks and soap bubbles; "Christian Swingers" claim their alternate lifestyle is a way to witness to their faith.
Join host, Charlana Kelly, and her guest, Pastor James Wheeler from Toms River New Jersey as they have a conversation about the "Culture of Christianity" and how we can impact this generation with the TRUTH of God's Word. The program is meaningful, insightful, and maybe even a little shocking! Did you know many researchers and scholars believe we are living in a Post-Christian world??? Listen and find out why.
James is a local church pastor, writer and speaker. He currently serves as Worship Pastor at The Church of Grace and Peace in Toms River, New Jersey, where he lives with his beautiful wife Christine and equally beautiful 4 year old daughter. James has a bachelor’s degree in music and a Masters in Worship Studies from Oral Roberts University. He has extensive experience in creative production, media and worship in the local church. James is passionate about helping church leaders stay focused, effective and founded in the faith. He is an inspiration leader who loves leading, and leads what he loves. Everyday! He is an Early Adopter / Box Polker / Creative Thinker / Blogger / Ideator / Inputer / Strategic Thinker / Life Long Learner and a Loving Leader”
#TRUTHmatters #SPEAKup #BeAVoiceForOurTime See More
Debra Rae and Audrey Russo join Sharon to talk about the growing trend toward 'co-existence' -- the 'tolerance' and merging of all religious beliefs promoted by one-world religion proponents, politically-left churches, and beginning to be seen in some evangelical churches, such as most noteably Rick Warren's Peace Center. What can be so bad about this? Plus, how are today's aggressive atheists, and Hollywood, facilitating the growth of the "Nones"? We've got stats, and some good news, too, as we each name our hero or villain of the month, and more. Join us for a lively and provocative time together. We're not afraid to say it like it is!
Join Stephen and Jon as they discuss the growing trend towards self-directed spirituality (nones and SBNR) and the decline or traditional, orgainizational religion.
The "nones", the non-religious people in the nation continue to grow at a huge pace. But these people are not atheists. They are a few steps away. What keeps them there? So many people are leaving churches, leaving faith, but keeping hold of religious ideas. They want the identity of a chuarch without attending. They claim membership to a group, but they don't agree with basic principles of that group. Why?
My take on this, plus your calls.
Religious texts are filled with fights between good and evil. What does that mean for those of us who are "spiritual but not religious"? Dayna and Ashley invite you to join them for a lively conversation about facing our demons in the 21st century. Listen in to hear what spiritual practices can help you face your demons.
Letra de "Se Vende Mi Pais"
Se Vende mi Pais y da coraje Se Vende mi Pais es un ultraje Se Vende mi Pais y su Petroleo Y los santos obviospos y sus Oleos Se Vende mi Pais por todas partes Se vende antropologia y Bellas Artes Se vende su historia y su destino Se vende desde el principio su camino Yo no lo vendo no, porque lo quiero Yo no lo vendo no, mejor me muero... La patria se volvio, nones y pares Se vende hasta el fondo de los mares Se venden sus montañas y sus rios Se venden sus calores y sus frios Se venden sus oasis y sus flores Se vende el amor de sus amores Se venden las arenas del desierto Se vende todo lo vivo con lo muerto Yo no lo vendo no, porque lo quiero. (Escucha la cancion completa aqui en este programa) -Protestas anti-EPN en Mexico y EEUU
-Mexico importara muchos huevos para combatir la fiebre aviar
-Mexicanos lanzan satelite experimental -Mexico uno de los favoritos para ganar en futbol en los Olimpicos de Londres Recuerda:
Tu puedes participar en mi programa como invitado como comentarista o como co-host en su programa de noticias platicadas a las 10pm de Lunes a Viernes
Noticias y Deportes alrededor del mundo.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)