SORT BY Relevancy
Join Capitalist Union Founder Shaun Thompson for an episode that talks about all the things you may have missed while the rest of the media was running their "All Duck Dynasty Protest, All The Time" loop. Bearded distractions aside, it was a busy week in Washington, as congress passed a budget for the first time in years, a shiny new NDAA was passed for 2014, and the Obamacare web grew more tangled, with more backstepping and unilateral (and some say illegal) changes made b
in Self Help
Staying together is less about the type of relationship you have and more about the rituals and commitments you have that reinforce long-term connecting. Staying together takes individuals who are committed to sharing the sunshine and the shyt.
Many relationships must end because they are oppressive and abusive; however, many more relationships end because the self-reflection needed to grow does not occur.
Consensual non-monogamous, homosexual, SM, etc. relationships may even be harder to maintain because of the lack of societal and cultural support; therefore, commitment and self-reflection become even more important.
Let’s talk about commitment and self-reflection in service of staying together.
Dave Bego is the author of The Devil at Our Doorstep which describes the impact of unions on the economic and political landscape of America. He warns of the dangers posed by giving greater control to these firmly-entrenched organizations and their political supporters/dependents.
Bego, an entrepreneur and business owner, knows first-hand the intimidation, physical threats, character assassination and other tactics of Big Labor through this battle to protect his employees from the SEIU. In this follow-up to his book The Devil at My Doorstep, Bego describes his fight against SEIU and seeks to expose the need for Right to Work, the political collusion between Big Labor’s and President Obama and the media’s bias on the union issue to establish Card Check and eliminate the secret ballot election. Mixing personal experience with business and political policy critique, Bego presents readers with the case against those who would limit the freedoms of other Americans for their own gain.
Dave’s Blog has been featured on Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, where he is now a contributor and he has been interviewed on Glenn Beck’s Insider Extreme by S.E. Cupp.
Dave believes that Big Labor is currently in a panic over the prospect of losing the senate in November and discusses what we can expect from the unions as they move to hold on to power.
Have you ever thought about starting a non-profit organization?
Join us as Tynnetta Harris-McCall, Program Developer of McCall Consulting Inc, takes us through the action steps of starting and growing non-profit organizations.
501 C 3 with IRS, Creating a Mission Statement, Develop a Board of Directors, Budgeting Process, Collecting Outcomes, Increasing Client Capacity, and Strengthening Evaluations
in Self Help
Loving someone and sharing our home, finances, and emotions without compromise is a dream for which many individuals strive and want. However, at the heart of creating family, organizations, and societies is compromise. Without compromise, there is oppression. True freedom comes when we decide we want to join with no one else or our needs are most important even if they hurt or oppress another. The balance in life and love is finding balance, and balance is a moving target.
Some believe that consensual non-monogamy is a place where compromise is not needed, but it may even be needed more. Let’s talk about compromise and love.
Minnesota coach Don Lucia and players Justin Kloos and Travis Boyd answered questions from the media after a 7-4 loss to Union, April 12, 2014, in the 2014 NCAA national championship game.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (14 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- Dance Chat (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- AgingYounger (4 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- OSU freeXchoice learning (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BEYONDtheCheers (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- 63161 (1 chatters)
- 63705 (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)