SORT BY Relevancy
Laurie Beth welcomes to the show David Tuccaro, Jr. a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia. His story is recounted in the book, Bad To The Bone, which has hit #17 on Amazon's Best Seller's list within one month of being released. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. It is a story of perseverance and hope that inspires you to have hope when there seems to be none present. David is now living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donw. He spends his free time with his family and enjoying music.
For more information about David Tuccaro, Jr., visit: www.davidtuccaro.com.
Laurie Beth Jones serves up a variety of topics each week as she interviews friends like Patsy Clairmont, George Barna, The White House Doctor, and many others. She embraces each person with laughter, poise and grace and encourages the guests on her show to share their hearts, experiences and leadership.
CEO of Ocean Butterflies, Billy Koh, will be on ExpandMusic with Noel Webb Wednesday, April 23rd at 8: 00pm PST. Known as one of the most creative and significant power brokers in the Chinese and Singapore music scene, Billy Koh received The China National Music Award, the Meritorious Award, and Wings of Excellence Award by COMPASS (Composers and Authors Society of Singapore). He has produced major world stars, including JJ Lin, Kit Chan, DON, and influenced the C-Pop melding with music styles from around the world. Ocean Butterflies owns Touch Music Publishing which supplies music for China and surrounding Asian film and television markets. Billy will speak about the business arena and contractual relationships in China, as well as the Chinese music scene that continues to grow and join the world. In keeping with the purpose of ExpandMusic with Noel Webb, for the coming weeks, Noel will expose you to a wide variety of folks in the music industry, including music supervisors, editors, and composers of film trailer music. Listen on ExpandMusic with Noel Webb
January Jones presents Sarantos
Sarantos is finally releasing his long-awaited and eagerly anticipated 1st solo artist music album on November 18th 2014. Sarantos' music has received rave reviews so far and he relishes this chance to pursue his life long dream.
Sarantos unique sound has been best described by industry insiders as "an emotionally powerful vocal style masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
Sarantos currently has over 1.4M Twitter & Facebook followers and is rated #4 on Reverbnation in the pop genre. Sarantos performed at the Toronto Music Festival on May 6th with his new band to a sold out live audience.
With recorded hits and new tunes waiting to be released every single month until the day he dies, Sarantos music screams success.
January Jones-Sherrie Payne-The Supremes
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams. Today’s interview features Scherrie Payne, the co-lead singer of The Supremes 1973 to 1977. Because of her powerful voice and petite stature of only five-foot-two, she is sometimes referred to as "the little lady with the big voice."
As a new Supreme in an era when their popularity was waning, because reporters were still asking about Diana Ross. When she arrived, original Supreme Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong were the other two members of the group. Payne gained recognition for her vocals in "He's My Man" taken from the album The Supremes.
January Jones with From Hell To Heaven
When you grow up in an environment where the adults violate the trust of the children, it becomes a difficult road to overcome. It takes that one person to influence your life and tell you that you deserve better and you can become something, and be somebody, if you work hard to find your way.
I want everyone to step out on limb when an opportunity arises, and lift up a struggling young child or adolescent. These are formative years for them and they need role models; lots of them. It is so easy to go down the path of least resistance which is not always the best path. It is a crime that the adults in my life during childhood did not think it important enough to protect innocent children from violence, abuse, and a sexual predator.
in Self Help
January Jones welcomes The Marathon Men with MotivAct Group
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams.
The MotivAct Group Motivate to Activate Your True Potential (tm)
Are you eager to develop a roadmap to guide you from where you are today to where you want to be? Will this be the year when everything falls into place, just the way you envisioned it?
Are you searching for a vehicle to break through the roadblocks and detours that have sidetracked you on life’s highway?
We’re the MotivAct Group. Our holistic approach to personal and professional development has helped clients from all walks of life.
January Jones - Suicide - Bader Field
Carl David is the author of “Collecting & Care Of Fine Art” (Crown, NY) and “Bader Field; How My Family Survived Suicide” (Nightengale Press) as well as many published articles. A third book, “Waking Dreams; The Subtle Reality” is expected to be available later this year or early 2012.
"Bader Field; How My Family Survived Suicide" (Nightengale Press)
The inspirational story of a high profile art dealing family's journey to survive without answers after one of their sons takes his life. Shown through the realistic visions of their youngest child, now a parent himself, then just sixteen. A Masterful portrayal of love, forgiveness and acceptance. Emotionally gripping with an inside look at the mysterious art world. This powerful family saga will change you forever.
January Jones with The Inner Peace Diet
Aileen McCabe-Maucher is the author of the books The Inner Peace Diet (Penguin, 2008) and Find Your Life Purpose Now: Recipes for Making Your Dreams Come True (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2013) Aileen is a licensed clinical social worker, registered nurse and registered yoga teacher who lives and works in Wilmington, Delaware.
She is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Pennsylvania and loves showing people how to relax and tune into their own deepest wisdom. When she is not teaching, counseling clients or carting her family around town in her Honda Element, Aileen is fervently working on her dissertation and/or burning dinner. Please visit Aileen’s website at
www.theinnerpeacediet.com to receive free content and resources from her first book.
in Self Help
January Jones - A Feel Good World!
Dale Brunner is currently partnered with his daughters and best friend in a movement called A Feel Good World. This movement gives people the knowledge and the means to make the most of their life. It offers a way for each individual to have their future in their own hands. On today’s interview Dale will be sharing his experiences with raising two special needs children.
Dale Brunner has been a self-employed businessman for over 40 years. Because he struggled early in his career and had not found the success he dreamed of, he was determined to do whatever it took to reach personal and financial success. During his career he has taken on every challenge and opportunity with an equal amount of passion and determination to succeed.
January Jones about Interviewing Authors
Tim Knox, as a sought-after corporate speaker and comedian, published author, talk radio host, syndicated business columnist, and self-professed Mama's Boy, Tim's unique perspective is enjoyed by thousands who listen to his radio show, read his books and columns, and hear him speak every year.
Whether talking about business, success, motivation, life, family, kids, or dogs (he has 9 at last count) Tim's colorful message is filled with good humor and common sense: two things that are sorely lacking in the world today.
Tim has been interviewed by the Wall St. Journal, the NY Times, USA Today, Fox News, ABC News, CBS News and many other media outlets on the topics of entrepreneurship, small business and technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)