SORT BY Relevancy
Noam Chomsky, one of the world's leading intellectuals stops by the "Diner" to talk with guest host Douglas C. Rapier. Noam Chomsky, is a noted philosopher, political critic, activist and long-time professor at MIT. Noam has written extensively on politics, war, corporatism and the mass media. Prof. Chomsky has been described as a prominent cultural figure and prolific "Voice of the People." Topics might include: Snowden, the NSA, Manning, Wiki-leaks.
D.C. Rapier is an outspoken relayer of truth, and proclaimer of justice. Along with his very vast musical background, spanning over 45 years, he is a writer, blogger, teacher, and regular contributor to ArtSeesDiner.com and ArtSees Diner Radio. Douglas is the founder of Blues Society of Taiwan, and involved in the International Blues movement.
There will be a brief follow-up conversation following the interview with Dr. Chomsky and D.C. Rapier. Listeners are encourged to call in at (646) 595-4620
My interview with Noam Chomsky. We talk about ethical compromises, and government actions without vision or wisdom which is creating terrible consequences and feedback loops. We also talk about the Drone killings, the US terrorist manufacturing campaigns, the dangerous indoctrination and conditioning of soldiers and the public, Navy Seals killing Bin Laden who was only a suspect and the Polio vaccine horror in Pakistan resulting from the fake vaccine programme used to find Bin Laden. We cover the Sadistic Guantanamo torture, we talk of fear, and the great danger of our government and our own collective psychosis...and more.
This is from Democracy Now!
Tune in tonight as I chat with Noam Chomsky, noted philosopher, political critic, activist and long-time professor at MIT. Noam has written extensively on politics, war, corporatism and the mass media. Prof. Chomsky has been described as a prominent cultural fiture and he was voted the "world's top public intellectual in 2005." Topics might include: His views on the role of feminism in today's society, government repression and our loss of civil liberties, including Obama's continuation of the Patriot Act. What he thinks of the Affordable Health Care Act, his views on the distinction, if any, between Democrats vs Republicans. I'll inquire if thinks Americans are being primed for a new war and what we as citizens can do to stem the tide of losing worker rights, voting rights, women's rights and the dumbing down of America.
Crossing the threshold into the second half of the show, Layne Redmond, beloved drummer and author of the book, When the Drummers Were Women, returns to tell us about her new project - the Sacred Path of the Bee and the awakening of Bee Priestesses in contemporary times.
Once again, I am thrilled and honored to bring Noam Chomsky to Wild Wild Left Radio. Professor Emeritus at MIT, linguist, political activist and philosopher, author of over 100 books, and winner of this year's Global Exchange Human Rights Award, Noam is arguably one of the best and most dedicated minds of our generation.
Noam has called Snowden a hero, adding his name on the petition to Ecuador President Rafael Correa to grant political asylum to him. He has publicly stated that the NSA considers the primary enemy of the US to be we, the US citizens.
Tonight, he joins us to give his thoughts about the surveillance state, Snowden, and the freedom of reporters like Glenn Greenwald to report the illegal activities of our own government without fear.
Going to be switching things up a little bit tonight in honor of the 9/11 anniversary week. Tune in at 9 for a riveting debate between the Front Row's, Steve Crafts and none other than Noam Chomskey! OK, OK, so we don't actually debate, Noam. But, we do take an interview of his and chew his ass up on his beliefs and statements about the events on 9/11. You won't want to miss it.
Conspiracy? Maybe. Screwed? Definitely. Whether you want to believe there is a grand conspiracy to bring down or fundamentally change America and the world really doesn't matter. The numbers are in and they suck. Here in the Front Row we'll be taking a look at the news and event from the serious to the sublime, from around the globe to around the corner in an effort to make some sense of it all and hopefully wake a few people ip along the way. Tune in each and every Monday at 7PM (EST) as we discuss a wide range of topics including: current news and events, the police state, the new world order, 9/11, the Federal Reserve, false-flags, the left/right paradigm, endless war, and in general, failure after failure of our "leaders" over the last couple hundred years. What's that definition of insanity again? Along the way, we also hope to mix in some good talk on music, comedy and entertainment and just for good measure, give some time to UFO's and more specifically, the ever-increasing evidence regarding the true origins of man and the bullshit we've been fed there since day 1.
The “featured” BlogTalkRadio program “Westchester On the Level with Narog and Aris” opens the Thursday, October 16, 2014th broadcast day at 10:00 a.m. EDT with Yonkers Downtown Waterfront Business Improvement District Executive Director Daniel Lipka to discuss the many hats he wears in his capacity of growing the economic viability of the area.
At 11:00 a.m. New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson attends the microphone to speak to “The Most Ambitious Proposal in New Rochelle History By Mayor Noam Bramson“. We’ll learn how Mayor Bramson’s wealth of experience and evolving knowledge with respect to economic development, and ancillary concerns to which a transformative project which he will soon sent has captivated him and how he will share that passion with fellow New Rochellians.
Mount Vernon Councilman Richard Thomas closes the last 15 minutes of the program day with comment over Mount Vernon Mayor Ernest Davis’ admission of guilt to knowingly not filing his tax returns.
Hezi Aris is your host today.
Engage us in conversation by calling (347) 205-9201 to share your perspective – you are only asked to please stay on topic. Listen live or on demand.
Fresh off of the huge article in the Greanville Post, the Election Boycott Advocates are back on Carson's Corner for another 2-hour lively debate/discussion. Last week, much of the discussion during the first hour centered around whether 3rd parties can produce meaningful results in the system, and the idea that the Election Boycott Advocates are doing nothing to change the system. First, as was pointed out by cohost Chris Driscoll, working class 3rd parties have had little success in electing anything other than a handful of people. Part of the reason our voter turnout is so low in America, is that people realize they don't have a real choice in elections. Unlike in other countries that have a much higher turnout, there are no working class parties in America. In fact, not only is there no working class party, as Noam Chomsky points out, the term "working class" is taboo among the ruling class. The working class in America is suffering a class-based assault that cannot be discussed in the corporate media.
As for the idea that the Election Boycott Advocates are not doing anything to change the system, Thomas Baldwin notes, the group is putting out statements that seek to explain why our system is so corrupt and how participating in the system will not lead to favorable results. Such statements have been picked up by websites, including the Greanville Post, which has the Democratic Party nervous. Parties, institutions, and vested individuals have a lot to lose by tearing down the system-we the working class people do not. The billionaires have choices- we do not.
Tune in at 9pm EST.
Noam talks about Obama's foreign policy with you and Amy Goodman
Noam Chomsky tops the hour, with his thoughts.
Our friend Alaa Abu Aser will be calling in live from Gaza with ground level reports thereafter. It will be 2 am in Gaza at air time.
We will be presenting full, breaking coverage of Israel's attack on Gaza, and the circumstances around it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (27 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Radio (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (2 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- RCRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (0 chatters)