SORT BY Relevancy
NO STORM LASTS FOREVERTransforming Suffering Into InsightDr. Terry A. GordonAs a world –renowned cardiologist and healthactivist, who has dealt with life and death on a daily basis, Dr. Terry Gordon understands that life can change in the blink of an eye. However, nothing could have prepared him for the fateful phone call he received in June of 2009 that his 20 year old son Tyler was involved in a near fatal car accident, sustaining a severe spinal cord injury that left him paralyzed. Dr. Gordon’s journey from the day he left Akron to be by his son’s bedside and the profound response he received to his heart felt prayers, resulted in a spiritualawakening and a clearer understanding of life and the truths it has to offer. This compelling and emotional true story of surviving the fiercest of life’s storm to finding the rainbow through the clouds is documented in his inspiring new memoir.
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
They say you shouldn't live in the past, but they never said you shouldn't visit it every once in a while. This is Francesca Reicherter live with you on blogtalk raido. The lessons we learned in the past are our memories of the past. Never forget them, the good and the bad will be with you forever.
These 15 minutes are meant to help you remember every thing you learn will help you later on, its the memories made today that make life easier tomorrow.
Follow me on twitter @imgradioshow for updates on the show!
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Psychic Medium Melinda Carver welcomes Hay House International Bestselling author Dr. Terry Gordon "No Storm Lasts Forever". The 2nd hour of tonight's show - psychic readings.
Dr. Terry Gordon - a respected and beloved cardiologist - had his and his family's life dramatically change one day due to an automobile accident. His son, far away at school, suffered a severed spinal cord. This book, "No Storm Lasts Forever", is the journal entries of Dr. Gordon's during that horrific time period as he strives to heal his son, his family, and himself. Become inspired to live your fullest life, to weather any storm that comes your way, so that love and laughter surround you.
Dr. Terry A. Gordon graduated from Emory University with a degree in Psychology, completed his medical school training at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, a rotating internship at Doctors Hospital, Internal Medicine training at Akron General Medical Center, he then completed his Invasive Cardiology Fellowship at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Dr. Gordon, now retired, travels the country as a motivational speaker, sits on several non-profit boards, and is active in his community. He was instrumental in bringing defibrillators to every shool in Ohio & is now working on the national campaign.
2nd Hour of Show: Call in with your life, financial or romance questions tonight!
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
in Self Help
Marilou McIntyre, PhD. is our guest for this outstanding, empowering, and empathic hour. Marilou is an author of several books, a past life regressionist, ordained Minister, and has worked with 1000's of clients. To connect more with Marilou, visit her author page on Amazon, and her personal website www.mariloumcintyre.com
Dr. Marilou McIntyre is an author, past life connector, and fear buster. She helps those suffering from irrational fears to mend the past so they can overcome their fears and live happy, healthy, successful lives. Her books, Fast Road to Happiness: Journey into Now, Life is Forever-Get Used to It, and The Forever Principles: Listening to an Angel Voice in My Head, assist you on the spiritual path and provide roadmaps to enjoy your life forever. To schedule a past life exploration go to the contact tab on her website.
I AM HERE TO HELP AND SERVE YOU
Do you suffer from fear?
Have you wondered what it would feel like to live without the limitations of fear?
It’s time to move the dark clouds away and allow the sun to shine on your life.
I see past the illusion and back into the life that affects the present.
Bringing past lives into present awareness removes the blocks of the past that hold you captive.
On this week's episode of "The Doc Says," we dive immediately into a continuation of a Twitter/Facebook discussion that Doc had last week concerning John Cena's crowd reactions and whether or not they're suggesting that it's finally time for WWE to move in a different direction with his character. Chime in on that after listening to Doc's thoughts @TheDocLOP or on Lordsofpain.net. Also, Doc offers his Win/Fail of the week from Raw and attempts to put the Summerslam 2014 card, as we know it, into historical perspective as it relates to its peers.
In case you didn't catch it, check out last weekend's LOP Radio Special, featuring Tuesday Night Titans's XanMan debating The WrestleMania Era: The Book of Sports Entertainment with Doc.
Hands down You’re in tha building with some of the hottest indie artists in the industry Authors, Poets, Rappers, Playwriters, Beat Makers, DJ’s, Singers ALL of them!!!
Join Jamie Bond from UnMuted Ink
Kelligraphy Pens from Masterful Mindgasms
and Chamber7 from Erotic Echoes
Bring an open mind and prepare to be inspired
Listener dial-in number: (347) 324- 5487