SORT BY Relevancy
Eva Abreu interviews Kristen Benevenga, Marketing Coordinator, NJ Nets Basketball, talking about the team's social media initiative. See Nets Basketball Social Media Page for complete listing of social media sites http://www.nba.com/nets/The_Extended_Nets_Network.html Visit Eva's blog posting for additional content and information http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/socialmedia/2011/02/09/nj-nets-basketball-social-media-resources/
Finalists are: @AmyVernon @HHRMediaGroup @jerseybites @jessicalevin @leoraw @lynetteradio @njfamilymag @njplaygrounds @podcaststeve @tweetamar (alphabetical by Twitter name). Segment includes brief background info for each Finalist, as submitted by the individual Finalists. Vote only once by leaving one comment below, with Name of Finalist and the reason why this person should be included in the NJ Social Media Hall of Fame. #NJSM09 Official Voting takes place here on BlogTalkRadio and other platforms, from now until Sunday, April 25, 2010 11:59pm EST. Congratulations to all Finalists for their achievements in Social Media in New Jersey and beyond!
NJSocialMedia.com is looking for a graphic designer in New Jersey who can help us design the perfect logo for our publication and website which covers Social Media in NJ (barter arrangement). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details or contact us on Twitter: @NJSocialMedia
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (139 chatters)
- Annahilation (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- Black Author Network (13 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- David Coney (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)