SORT BY Relevancy
The Pull No Punches Radio Network presents it's newest show; Enlisted Nine Fight Radio!Be sure to tune in for this, the inagural show, featuring Ultimate Fighter Season 16 winner, current UFC lightweight contender, former Iowa State Greco-Roman and Freestyle Wrestling champion and active Army Ranger Colton Smith; 2010 United States Army Combatives Championship Competitor and Bronze Star,NATO and United Nations Medal honoree Sergeant Major Dan O'Brien; and co-host of NBC Sports Radio 1060 AM in Phoenix, AZ's MMA Talk Radio and founder of the Pull No Punches Radio Network Jay Pagliaro as they give their thoughts on the world of Mixed Martial Arts and much more.Be sure to tune in at 4 PM Pacific Time (5 Mountain, 6 Central and 7 Eastern) for the first installment of Enlisted Nine Fight Radio on the Pull No Punches Radio Network.
Walk to Wealth day Nine. After this show, play the Fire Ritual. I guide you through this on the radio show at the link below. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nataliepace/2011/12/31/end-of-2011-fire-ritual There are two important books to have on hand as you complete this 21-day Walk to Wealth coaching call series -- The ABCs of Money and You Vs. Wall Street. Here are links to purchase the books. The ABCs of Money https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-abcs-of-money/id591187624?mt=11 h
The inaugural broadcast of this new show will discuss the story of the "Nine," a group of priests that were expelled from the Society of St Pius X in 1983. Time has obscured the reasons for their expulsion, which contrary to popular explanations, had nothing to do with sedevacantism. The reasons had everything to do with the internal policies of the Society and their failure (then, as now) to have a coherent and consistent approach to Vatican II, the new Sacraments, the n
The Rendezvous Show w/Cris & Alysia
- John Hampson, the singer/guitarist of the alternative rock band "Nine Days", who had a few smash hits including, "This is The Story of a Girl" & "I am", will come on to talk about the bands early success as well as the current state of the group.
- Jon Landers & Brian Jaccoma from, "The Big Apple Indie Music Series & Talent Army Promotions"
- Solomon, a R&B,Pop,Funk singer who has been compared to John Legend & Luther Vandross is on with his latest album release "Kingdom", which showcases his great vocals & writing skills.
- Charlie Scott, a 22 year old poet/Hip-Hop artist, has been writing poetry since he was 12 years old. His interesting back story & passion for words comes through in all his work and has made someone to watch in the underground scene.
- Kenny Banks formally of the legendary bands, "Kool & The Gang", and currently of "The Rhythm Makers", is out with his hot new single, "Free Tonight".
Show Sponsors & Affiliates:
- The Big Apple Indie Music Series- www.Tbaims.com
- Talent Army Promotions- www.Talentarmypromotions.com
- CyberPR- Cyberprmusic.com
- Seeds of Music- www.seedsofmusic.net
- Karma Boutique- 516-308-7600
Join TUF 16 winner Colton Smith, Sgt. Dan O'Brien and Jay Pagliaro for this week's episode of Enlisted Nine Radio on the Pull No Punches Radio Network.On today's show, Legacy fighter Matt Muzurick and Duel for Domination owner Wayne Craig will join the cast to discuss business. Also, the three will discuss Colton's forthcoming fight with Michael Chiesa, recap UFC 164, TUF 18 and much more.Be sure to tune in from 4-6 PM PST for this action packed show.
S Max Brown has traveled the globe sharing stories and perspectives that inspire people to act and to increase motivation, improving the quality of their relationships.
Max believes there are nine vital elements to creating and maintaining relationships.
Tune in and learn how to make genuine connections, becoming aware of some of the simple things we can do that truly make a difference, and the immense power of appreciation.
The Summer Book Blitz continues with Part II and includes these debut and established authors who will be discussing their current books and writing process with Blog Tour Moderators Belle Whittington and Tabatha Perry and Authors on the Air talk show host Pam Stack. We welcome the following writers: Belle Whittington, Michael Cadnum, Dean F. Wilson, Michelle Pickett, Joy Preble, LS Broomfield, Melissa Studdard, Dicey Granor, and Bobbi Kornblit http://www.authorsontheair.com
This week on Twisted South Radio in the first half of the show, Kirk Waldrop from Atlanta-based alternative/power pop band, Nine Times Blue. On the second half of our show we welcome Chris Russell from Chris Russell's Chicken Walk. They play Chrississipian music. It's a lot like The North Mississippi Hill Country Juke Joint Party Ass Blues. Chris hails from