SORT BY Relevancy
Lauren Evans, Corporate Recruiter of Kiewit drops by at DriveThruHR and shares her #Successstories and #Artoffailure.
“From failure we learn. From failures, successes are born.” We don't speak of failure very often at work or on social media but it is from failure that learning and innovation arise. We’ve all made a bad choice or decision in our careers that didn’t turn out as we had planned, but we have all learned and grown from that experience. Daily on DriveThruHR, we explore the themes of failure, learning and success. Join us and our guests as we share these stories of failure that turns into learning and professional growth every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr
Hour one: Popzara- Nathan Evans, Managing Editor
pop·za·ra [päp-zära] is a bazaar of popular culture covering the worlds of entertainment and technology fronted by an anthropomorphic, peaked cap wearing dinosaur mascot. Throughout Popzara you’ll see and hear views on movies, gaming, technology, cultural icons and movements, even politics. Opinion pieces, debates, reflections, reviews and previews, in-depth analyses, news tidbits, and so much more. A little bit of everything for the discriminating reader and curious listener!
Hour two: The GizWiz is Dick DeBartolo!
Dick is Mad Magazine’s Maddest writer and he joins us on every last Wednesday of the month with exciting and different gadgets and gizmos!
Today’s topics include:
The VOYO can turn your older car into a smart car, the SuperVizor XT is a safety-tool designed by a NYC Paramedic who has been at many major car accident scenes, the new WD-40 Multi-Use Product Can, the Hose Slide designed to keep water hoses from getting caught under your tire, a New Instant Film Camera, in 2015? and so much more!
Source Nation! Join us today for Indie Soul Saturdays with Host James Johnson, as he welcomes 3 amazing guests into the studio to share their music and upcoming projects.
2:15- Carmen Hendricks
Call in and be a part of the conversation at, 619-924-0933. You've heard it here from your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
Join Dr. Michelle Harris with Mayor George Evans of Selma Alabama and Pastor and Prophetess Angela K. Fincher. We will be discussing the violent crimes among the youth in Selma. The December 6 Prayer March across the Pettus Bridge and much more.
Call (347)327-9961 to join the discussion.
Katie Hendricks, Ph.D., Board-Certified Dance/Movement Therapist since 1975, has been a pioneer in the field of body intelligence and thriving relationships for over 40 years. She has taught a unique system of Quantum Coaching for several decades that is utilized by practitioners all over the world and developed an advanced Leadership and Transformation Program that embodies full-spectrum presence, deep connection, and the freedom to improvise with life. She has appeared on over 500 radio and television programs and flown over one million air miles sharing her work. She has co-authored eleven books with her husband Gay Hendricks, including the best-selling Conscious Loving, At The Speed of Life and the newly released Conscious Loving Ever After. Kathlyn's current focus is to give legs to the mission of their non-profit Foundation for Conscious Living.
this week Q&A includes:
• comfrey leaf poultice made from infusion herb for in grown hairs..
• wise traditions is a resource for the benefits of eating animal products..
• over cooling colds and over heating colds..
• butter is not made into ghee for health reasons- it is for preservation reasons..
• you like every other living thing deserves to be nourished..
• If you really want to change the way animals are treated, you must eat meat- pasture raised, hormone, antibiotic free..
• c. difficile- dannon full fat plain yogurt, soil bacteria...
• alkaline and acidic foods, effects on the vagina...
• swollen salivary glands- comfrey leaf infusion, chewing on plantain leaves, violet leaf infusions..
• intense menstrual cramps- emotional, symbolic, psychological, physical and inability to clear hormones from blood..
• animal fats, seed oils, vegetable oils, fruit oils..
Welcome to another great conversation between Host Gwendolyn D. Adams Evans and her Co-Host for tonight Arlene Brown-Mitchell!
Living life and getting things done is what is called "Dream to Reality" and that is just what Host Gwen and her Co-Host Arlene are doing. Everything that they want or need to do do help other people as well as themselves is what they are doing. Taking one moment at a time and turning all of their dreams into realities but not just for themselves. They are doing it for others as well because they no that when you do something if it is for only you it does not work out right. So tonight they are sharing what they are both have been doing as well as introducing you to people they are helping.
So sit back, listen, call in if you want to talk and enjoy!
Interested in a show on our network email us at: email@example.com
HOST PROPHETESS LUTRIANA EVANS.
Just in time for the holidays, who better than hosts Laurie Towers and Elite Ziegelman are armed and ready to give you some healthy tips on how to navigate those office parties and double helpings of sabotaging sensibile eating . Also on board celebrity fitness guru Tracie Hendricks will pull up and chair and discuss the fitness trends of 2015 ,and what to look for in 2016.
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (48 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (23 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Ms Blue (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Sportsology (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)