SORT BY Relevancy
When I think of safe places I think of home, my parents house, or church. Today we will discover other places of safety. Safe feeling secure and as if no harm can come to you in these special places. There is a scripture inn the King James Bible that talks about Jesus name is a place of safety. I can testify that his name has saved me on many occasions. I am sure other Believers can testify to the same.
Is being rich really the sign of greed or is it a sign of being an integrated thinker? Other than falling-into someone else's wealth could you really get rich without making choices and taking the appropriate actions to have wealth. What would the world look like if we didn't have wealthy people?
Is a thin body the sign of good health or is the glow of the largest organ, the skin, the sign of good health? What does it take to have good health both physically and mentally?
Do police officers and military indicate safety or were we safer when we knew our neigbors and we formed communities to build the next barn? What is safety and are you a peace seeker or war monger?
What do you desires have to do with your daily activities to selfishly create the things you want or need? Do you work it baby?
CARL CREW is an American actor, screenwriter, author, artist and co-proprietor of the North Hollywood nightclub California Institute of Abnormal Arts. He has been called "the P.T. Barnum of Burbank Boulevard" by the LA Times, and in annual press polls by LA Weekly & other journalists his CIA club is consistently voted the most popular and unique nightclub in LA. His chilling & nuanced performance as serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the controversial film Jeffrey Dahmer: The Secret Life was critically acclaimed.
Carl grew up in the theater. At 18, he turned his talents to another kind of show and became a mortician. His club contains many freak show attractions. A stuffed Pighuahua, half pig, half Chihuahua. A two-headed baby in a jar. A haunted painting which was stolen on Halloween. And the remarkable mummified Alligator Boy, which Carl, as a mortician, swears is not a fake. Its the mystery of the sideshow, says Carl. The mystery of deformed people. We want to stare. We want to know what makes them different. These pickled and petrified oddities, in the entrance, the bar, the outdoor garden, are but an overture to the unique performances held on the main stage that draw celebrities & curious seekers to the iconic venue. Come one, come all, come just as you are.
CIA 11334 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, (818) 221-8065 or https://www.facebook.com/CIAbnormalarts
Today we talk about Safety Week coming up soon. We know, it's a few months away at the time of this show, but the more time you have to think about it, the less stressful it will be when it happens! Instead of avoiding the level 1 inspection, you should get your truck in order so you can pass!
Today we talk about the #1 thing that puts people out of service- brake systems, adjustments and maintenance. We share some resources, take your questions and try to help you out! Let's Truck!
AFTER SAFETY COMES MONEY
After safety, money is probably one of the biggest concerns for domestic violence victims. Not just how to get some, but how to spend it, how to protect it, how to do what you have to do to record it, pay taxes on it, and protect it. That’s one place where the Jennifer Beach Foundation comes in.
Keith Beach is founder and president of the Jennifer Beach Foundation where he has served since December 2001. The organization provides education, advocacy, and assistance for those affected by child abuse and domestic violence. One of the ways the group helps is by offering its free Hope and Power classes to help survivors figure out personal finances like budgeting, credit reports, borrowing, housing, financial aid and employment.
Join us as we talk about finances, taxes, operating a foundation to help abuse victims, and even how to start an organization to help victims and survivors.
Call-in with your comments to (646) 378-0430.
And if you miss the live program, you can go to the website and listen to all our archived programs whenever you like at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways
Join us as we interview Olliette Murray-Drobot, Executive Director of the Familly Safety Center. The FSC is one location that effectively combines civil, criminal, health and social services for victims of family violence. By co-locating the services of our partner agencies in one location, Family Safety Center is able to better serve the hurting families of Memphis and Shelby County who are caught up in the trauma of domestic violence. Learn more about this organization and similiar ones that may be in your area & call in with your questions or comments. Walking Into A New Life, Inc. is proud to be a partner of the FSC.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
In light of the attacks and the ante of talking about the attacks on our country. Is this for our safety? Or a plan that puts us in a corner. A funnel to make us believe we are in danger. I am not about conspiracy but it is interesting on how heighten this nation has become to everything. Everything is sensitive and it is even reducing saying the name of Jesus to a whisper. What is next?
Our friend Chopper the Biker Dog and his guardian Mark return to tell us of Chopper's latest adventures, Jen Adams gives us the latest Gizmo Report, Dr Jessica Volgelsang tells us about her new book, All Dogs Go To Kevin, and Dr. Jose Arce will give us tips for keeping your dog safe during the summer.
Last minute addition: We are very happy to have on our show Thomas Neil Rodriguez, aka DJ Neil Armstrong, who recently took his dog Poh on a cross country bucket list trip after finding out his dog was terminally ill. The story has gone viral
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Intuitive Coach Max Ryan (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Appalachian Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Help4HD (1 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)