SORT BY Relevancy
This evening we continue talking about town meeting for this Monday with guest Wakefield Town Administrator Stephen Maio. We'll touch on the Airbnb proposed changes, revering the parking ban, and more.
This episode we discuss the upcoming Wakefield Town Meeting for next Monday, November 16th. There are a lot of articles on the docket and two of which seem to be gaining a little more discussion than others. One is realted to the current "Airbnb" and changing the bylaws while the other is reversing the parking ban that was recently changed to by emergency need basis. Listen live or down load after and get ready for some fun!
On this episode we invite our close friend and Wakefield resident Matt Brassel to the show. We discuss the parking ban changes that he helped create and how article 10 tries to change them back to what they once were. Make sure to show up at Town Meeting this Monday, November 16th at 7:30 pm at the Galvin Middle School.
As we continue this week's discussion over next week's Wakefield Town Meeting on Monday, November 16th, our guest John Lock, 2014 Republican Candidate for the 32nd District State Representative joins us with some insight into article 9, addendum to Airbnb regulations as well as other thoughts.
Topics for the Home Courts Sports show tonight at 7:00 p.m.
1. How would you fix the Green Bay Packers?
2. Who has been the most impressive NBA team so far?
3. Should Ohio State be ranked #1 in college football?
4. Who should retire first, Kobe or Peyton Manning?
Listen live at: blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports
Call in number: 347-945-7002
Make sure you tell a friend!!!!!!!!
What is the biggest challenges most Americans Face? Having too much month at the end of money. How can the common person overcome this challenge? Most try by getting a second jod or a second mortgage, or both.
In reality, the best answer is making the most out of your current income by starting and running a homebase business.
We will show you how a properly structured home-base business can potentially save you thousands of dollars on your taxes. The U. S, Congress has created laws that encourage individuals to be entrepreneurs - to start and run their own business.
When you start your own home-base business, you become eligible to take all the same kinds of deductions available to big corporations. These deductions will allow you to decrease the amount of taxes that you pay. Helping you get back an extra $3,000 to $5,000 back on you tax return. Tune in today and find out how you can get started in a home base-business in this last quarter of 2015 to increase your tax return.
Movements Unlimited Tax Services
Join us for a new Bible study in Proverbs and let's chat about the headlines of the day.
Join us live for our time of Bible Study as we Dine With The King to eat of His Holy Word which begins at 10am EST/9C. Beginning at 11amE/10C uswe go right into our morning worship service. Bishop Abrams will be speaking at both sessions on this morning. So come and join us live. Dial (646) 787-1836 to join in the studio or logon onto the website at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingdomofgodfellowshipchurch/2015/11/22/sunday-morning-study-and-the-word
We anticipate that our system will be running so that you can also watch live via U-Stream. Go to www.kogifcm.com and click on the Internet Church tab. There you can watch the entire service live. We look forward to a wonderful time of fellowship.
Stay tuned for more announcement as we improve our technology and ways of broadcasting. Thank you for your continued prayers for the Kingdom of God Fellowship Church and all of its Affiliate Ministries.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Reach Out America (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (2 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Dean Judkins (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (1 chatters)
- T3 Talk the Talk (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)