SORT BY Relevancy
The Giants open camp first on July 21st and the countdown is on towards NFL Kickoff 2014! There have been so many changes with coaches shifting, players changing teams, and incoming rookies. Now that the dust is settling who are the contenders and who are the pretenders?
The Show Legends and I will take a look at some teams and try to make a determination on what to expect out of 2014.
Which rookies will have a huge impact?
Which team will be a sleeper?
We will do the "Who Am I?" trivia game as well as the Jersey Countdown to Kickoff.
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! We're doing it Zone Coverage style!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 370
Scheduled for 90 mins.
In this the very first episode of " Talking Texans with Steve " i shall be talking about the 2014 NFL Draft , a BIO blast , and some news and notes about Training Camp . I do believe that i will be doing episodes each week after games during the NFL Season . IF want to be part of show , welcome to call in and share your thoughts on things and have your voice heard , TEXANS NATION . Twitter hanldes are as follows : @RLSNtexans and @ARMY_STRONG_06 .
It's the moment we've ALL been waiting for, as fans of the NFL, and Jerz (@nicethegr34t) is in the front of this 90 minute rollercoaster. Call 347-945-7086 to chime in on this Training Camp Report and let us know what excites you about this upcoming season. What teams and players are going to surprise people this year? Who will emerge as a Top 5 talent at QB and join the likes of Peyton, Brady, Brees and Rodgers? can the Seahawks do it again? Which non-playoff qualifier from last season is poised to make some serious noise? Are we tired of Johnny "Football" already? Lots to talk about and 90 minutes to do it! Be sure to check out www.ticketmonster.com for ALL your sporting event and concert ticket needs and take advantage of a special discount for SportzfamRADIO listeners by using the promo code "sportzfam" at check out! Stay up to date on all things sports by checking our website out at www.sportzfam.net for our latest blogs from our staff and up to the minute sports ticker!
This week on The Broad Street Line, we'll get back into the swing of things with the NFL as training camps all across the country kick off this week. Will Nick Foles be able to answer the bell in his second year as a starter? Will the Seattle Seahawks defy odds and repeat? We'll answer those questions and LOTS more...
Later in the show, we'll put a bow on the NBA Summer League, predict which Phillies will be gone by the trade deadline, and get you caught up on the past week in sports as only we can. So come and take a ride on The Broad Street Line: The future of sports talk radio has finally arrived.
Host Football Rob welcomes back "The Reverend" Ralph Mancini to the show and discusses the recent news regarding Josh Gordon's year long suspension from the NFL. Also discussed is the surprising trade between the New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers which saw OL Logan Mankins shipped off to Tampa Bay in exchange for TE Tim Wright and a future fourth round draft pick. You can follow Mancini on twitter @ReverendRalph.
Tonight's episode will consist of a lot of NFL talk, so I hope you love football as much as we do! Training camps have begun across the NFL, and we are going to give a complete breakdown of the NFC (division by division). We will also have special guest Jeff Lloyd of RSENetwork, who is a lead NFL writer, joining us to discuss the upcoming NFL season.
Kevin Love's name is still floating around in a number of trade rumors acoss the NBA. The Bulls are the latest team to provide an offer to Minnesota for Love. Where will he go? Who has the better offer, Cavs, Bulls, or Warriors?
The radio show is back and the NFL is back! The Arizona Cardinals open training camp with their first practice Saturday, July 26. Jess and Seth preview the team as they start real football. What are expectations and concerns? Who are their picks for who will stand out and who will not? Who will be surprise cuts? Who will win the position battles?
Tune in live or listen via download and give us your thoughts and expectations for the Cardinals in 2014.
- The 2014-2015 NBA schedule has been officially released. What are the most intriguing matchups on the schedule?
- There has been quite a few training camp fights in the NFL, are they good for the league? Cowboys' B.W. Webb retaliates to a fan, after fan strikes him
- Orlando Scandrick suspended for four games after testing positive for a Molly
- Monday's Redskins vs Browns game could be record breaking. (Manziel, RG3)
- Raptors fined $25,000 for Drake's comments to Kevin Durant
- Andrew Wiggins looks forward to playing for Minnesota
- Rory Mcllroy best golfer in the world?
- Derek Jeter breaking records
Join us as we discuss the latest news in sports from Paul George and how his injury will change USA Basketball and the Pacers, Dale Jr wins again, Tiger is in pain and Rory starts his reign as the world's top golfer. The MLB races are heating up and we will look at the standings. Next in our segment "Chaamps and Chumps" we will look at winners and loser of the sports weekend. We finish with the NFL as Andy Dalton signs a 6-year $115M deal with the Bengals, and we will review the HOF speeches and look at the 2015 class. Join us at 6PM ET. Call in to the show at 718-664-9098. @RaeAndTayToday www.RaeAndTayToday.com
In this episode we talk about how to create a great boot camp business flyer that gets attention and generates leads that lead to customers for your fitness business.
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the personal training career and fitness business. Along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies, they discover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (48 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- 63289 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (7 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- The Hip Hop Roundtable (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No Conduct Radio (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)