SORT BY Relevancy
This week, Marcel Theroux discusses Michel Faber’s novel “The Book of Strange New Things”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Harold Holzer talks about “Lincoln and the Power of the Press”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Andrew Roberts talks about his new biography of Napoleon; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Yochi Dreazen discusses “The Invisible Front”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
The first podcast of a three-part series from the 2nd Annual New York Tennis Expo presented by United Sports Publications, LTD. Held at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, New York, the expo played host to the region's top tennis pros, coaches, companies, clubs. In this podcast, you will hear interviews from:
1. Jay Harris, Sportime, 0:32
2. Sol Schwartz, Holabird Sports, 9:48
3. Elliot Jenkins/David Berman, Zogo Tennis App, 17:35
4. Melissa Alpucci, Taste of Tennis, 23:55
5. Dale Caldwell, Tennis NY, 28:04
6. Nick Bolletieri, 32:28
in Real Estate
Brooklyn real estate attorney Robert Howe welcomes Bond New York's Douglas Wagner to the show to discuss Manhattan real estate market, luxury properties, and who is coming and going in Manhattan home buying and selling.
We know the Brooklyn market is hot but so far it doesn't seem like Manhattan is emptying out especially with the world's tallest apartment building being built right in the heart of the city! What is luxury defined as? What's the demographics of the purchasers? Where are future sights of luxury development? What are luxury amenities and what are standard. Does luxury exist beyond Manhattan? These are just some of the questions we'll tackle on Howe's New York.
You can tune in to hear Bob discuss New York real estate, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn small business, community affairs, and events. Call in or email us with any questions and follow Bob on Facebook and Twitter @RobertHowePC.
in Self Help
DAVE PELZER # 1 New York Times and # 1 International Best Selling Author & Recipient of The National Jefferson Award
Dave has experienced a truly extraordinary life. At age 12 Dave was rescued and placed in a series of foster homes until he enlisted in the U.S. Air Force at age 18. Even with all that was against him, Dave was determined to better himself - no matter what the odds.
Some of Dave’s distinctive accomplishments have been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, as well as personal commendations from Presidents Reagan, Bush, Clinton and George W. Bush. Honored as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans, Outstanding Person in the World, and the National Jefferson Award.
Dave is the author of eight inspirational books. His latest book, Too Close To Me reveals the middle-aged consequences to A Child Called “It”. Dave’s first book, A Child Called “It” has been on the New York Times Best Sellers List for over 6 years.
Dave is a living testament of a self-made man, who as an optimist strongly exudes resilience, service to mankind, personal responsibility and faith in humanity.
Connect with Deb at DebScott.com
We knew from polling data that a majority of Americans, 54 percent, favored legalizing the use of marijuana. Now that we’ve begun publishing an editorial series arguing for an end to marijuana prohibition, we know that a majority of Times readers appear to favor legalization, too, and in far greater numbers than the population at large.
We asked readers on the main editorial if they were for legalization, against it or unsure. Forty-one said they were unsure, 206 against and 4043 for. (That’s as of 12:30 p.m. on Monday.) Obviously the comments section doesn’t amount to a scientific poll, but the lopsided reaction indicates that, among Times readers, there’s a virtual consensus: The federal ban on marijuana makes no sense.
This week, Marcel Theroux and Harold Holzer.
THAT'S WHY THEY NAMED IT TWICE! LIVING THERE AND BEING THERE SINCE I WAS OLD ENUF TO WALK, NEW YORK WAS THE PLACE TO GO! I WILL SHARE MY NEW YORK TO YOU WITH OVER 50 YEARS OF FUN FROM TIMES SQ TO EVERY MOVIE SET TO LIVING ON THE UPPER EAST SIDE - WITH JAKE LA MOTTA LIVING NEXT DOOR TO SEEING HARRISON FORD EVERY TIME I WENT TO MOVE MY CAR ON SUTTON PLACE - WHERE THE WHO'S WHO LIVED!!! JOIN THE LADY, LEE LEE AND THE WISE GUY, VINNY DE VINGO, MONDAY NIGHT, 11/10, AT 7 PM, ET. FEEL FREE TO CALL 646 716 4343. NEW YORK CITY IS THE TOPIC OF THE SHOW AND THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VETS PAST AND THE ONES FIGHTING RIGHT NOW. GOD BLESS YOU.
This week, Walter Isaacson discusses “The Innovators”; John Williams has news from the literary world; John Branch talks about “Boy on Ice”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Gary Krist discusses “Empire of Sin”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Maria Russo discusses this week’s Children’s Books section; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
After being down 3-1 early in the third period, the Rangers put together a nice old fashion comeback, as the team went on and won 4-3 in overtime after a goal by Kevin Klein, who has been nothing more than a GOAT for this team lately.
Join Rob, Shawn and Nick as they deliver the analysis and give you some great reaction after a solid game by your New York Rangers.
This week, Vicki Constantine Croke talks about “Elephant Company”; Alexandra Alter has notes from the field; David Dobbs discusses two new books about genes; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (47 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- drkate (0 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)