SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss some strategies to get your New year off to a good start. We will discuss tips that are helpful for all people, but especially those with ADHD. Hopefully the tree is down, the lights and decorations are put away and the last of the champagne is gone. Now the gyms will be packed and the diet centers crowded as we all feel the pressure of making serious life overhauls for the New Year. It is easy to "make" New Year's resolutions, it's the follow through that becomes challenging; especially for those with ADD/ADHD. Join us to explore ways to make changes that are effective but not overwhelming.
Please join us at iHairNatural as we uncover some New years resolutions to women to stay in step with their natural beauty and femininity.
For more information about this subject, as well as where you can go to conveniently purchase natural hair care products, please come vist us at: www.iHairnatural.com
For more information about natural hair please pick up a copy of “Natural Hair For Young Women” at: http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Young-Women-step---step/dp/0615825885/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379974930&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+hair+for+young+women
Also if you are interested in being featured in an interview on our site, participating in our monthly focus groups, or participating in our upcoming natural hair show for young people, please come visit us at www.iHairNatural.com
Please join Catherine and Jason as they welcome you, our listeners to chime in on New Years Resolutions. We thank our good friend Reilly, who is one of the famous #NASCARAniPals for this awesome and pawsome idea! The phone lines, chat room and twitter feeds will be open and we'd love to hear your thoughts!
Have you made a resolution in the past that was life changing? We'd love to hear about it! You will inspire many people!
Do you have a resolution? What do you think of them?
Thank you for your partipcation and continued support!
See you then,
Catherine and Jason
As we bid our last goodbye to 2013 and embrace the new year with a positive outlook, a long list of Resolutions always go hand in hand with the celebration of the new year. They are pretty popular because they help us determine the things we have to accomplish during the year. While some of them seem achievable, others are not so real and crosses the line between unreal, really weird and just rediculous. We’ve already scoured the world wide web for some of the weirdest resolutions, but we also want you to share yours with us here at The FAB Hour! No scripts, no layouts just pure FABulosity! Won't you join us?
Model Angela, Houston ReRe, and Desy kickoff another great season to follow up their inaugural season and share what they have in store for their 2014 season. The team also go in with their weekly gossip, Featured Artist of the Week, and Tip of The Week. Featured Topic of The Week: New Year's Resolutions.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Transition Radio (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)