SORT BY Relevancy
THE STORY WAS ON NBC NEWS ON OCT 14TH OF 2014 THEY CLAIM THEY ARE REPORTING NEWS THEY ARE RESEARCHING AND OFFERING UP THE TRUE BUT THE FACT IS NBC NEWS MAYBE IN THIS JUST FOR THE MONEY LISTEN AND LEARN MORE TONIGHT
Young Media Critics, "I Have a Medium, Please" will broadcast on a new day and new times.
You can listen to us now every Thursday, 3:00 p.m. (PST) and 6:00 p.m (EST).
Tune in on Thursday, November 20, 2014 and hear about the changes!
We will continue our examination and exploration of various forms of Medium- Plural MEDIA
Be sure to Listen in Thursday, November 20, 2014 3 p.m. (PST) and 6 p.m. (EST)
in Self Help
Myth-Ra Raised l Bucephalus Pro - Shemariah Ent.:
Bucephalus Media 'Castling' Tower B:
Alexandria Bucephalus: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LordUrrosakaMythRARaised
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
Welcome to the all new NWO TRUTH RADIO MASS MEDIA. The newest branch of the New Media Giant NWO TRUTH RADIO!
Same great shows, same great message.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about the latest in new media for small business owners.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (14 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (9 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (8 chatters)
- RitaHodges (8 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- EAGLE FLIGHT TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kick it with Krystal (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)