SORT BY Relevancy
The first podcast of a three-part series from the 2nd Annual New York Tennis Expo presented by United Sports Publications, LTD. Held at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, New York, the expo played host to the region's top tennis pros, coaches, companies, clubs. In this podcast, you will hear interviews from:
1. Jay Harris, Sportime, 0:32
2. Sol Schwartz, Holabird Sports, 9:48
3. Elliot Jenkins/David Berman, Zogo Tennis App, 17:35
4. Melissa Alpucci, Taste of Tennis, 23:55
5. Dale Caldwell, Tennis NY, 28:04
6. Nick Bolletieri, 32:28
Night #4 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Mark Gregor of Tecnam North America at Rich Carney of SRT Aviation/Southern Illinois LSA Academy. Mark talked about the Tecnam P2008, Tecnam History, and Tecnam’s new U.S. Production facility at the Sebring Regional Airport. Rich Carney highlighted SRT Aviation’s maintenance capabilities and the Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy. The Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy’s Jabiru J230 has accumulated nearly 1400 hours – all in a training environment.
Night #2 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio was entertaining. Eric Evans of Eric Evans Aviation and Pete Krotje of Jabiru USA spent time highlighting the new Jabiru J230-D. Pete described the logistical challenges of Airventure and Sun-n-Fun. Pete and Eric highlighted what makes smaller shows like Sebring & Mt. Vernon so appealing. Join us as we discuss the 6th Annual 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo Sept. 4th, 5th and 6th at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport.
Night #3 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Krzysztof “Kris” Siuba of the NIU Group and “Doc” Bailey of Renegade Aircraft.
Kris, authorized U.S. Dealer for the Ekolot, highlighted the Ekolot KR-30 “Topaz” aircraft and described what brings him back to the Plane & Pilot Midwest LSA Expo year after year. Doc talked about the many different aircraft models Renegade offers, but mainly focused on the fully aerobatic “Lil Rascal” and the upcoming LSA Sport Air Racing League. Doc also described his company’s involvement with wounded warriors – specifically the Renegade Broken Wing Project. Renegade Aircraft, with the help of corporate sponsors, is offering free flight training to returning injured service men and women. Thank you Doc for your service to our country and your continued support of the United States Military!
For our first edition of the Midwest LSA Expo 2014 Radio show, we featured Chris Collins who is your international host for the 2014 event at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport in Mt. Vernon Illinois. http://www.MidwestLSAexpo.com and we also had Steve Minnich of Dreams Come True Aviation (Evektor) sharing what people can expect at the 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo. See you on Sept. 4th.
in Self Help
Myth-Ra Raised l Bucephalus Pro - Shemariah Ent.:
Bucephalus Media 'Castling' Tower B:
Alexandria Bucephalus: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LordUrrosakaMythRARaised
005 – New Media Expo – Barges Unvieled – Facebooks 1 Billion mobile users -Twitter Stock Skyrockets – and more!
It’s Beer Friday – complete with Diet Caffeine Free Coke! We cover a whole lot of hard hitting blog posts today and end our week on a non-caffeinated high!
Bryan found these following great blog posts:
Income Report for October 2013 – My Great Online Business – Jan Koch
8 Ways to Get the Most from New Media Expo (And Why You Should be There) – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden
Google Says Its Mystery Barges May Be Used As Interactive Space Where People Can Lean About Its Technology – TechCrunch – Matthew Panzarino
Mark found these super cool ones:
Facebook is closing in on 1B mobile active users. Here’s how they did it – Jolie O’Dell
Eric Schmidt becomes face of Google+ as users revolt over new ads – Alex Hern
Show #5 featured Niley Church and Valter De La Nebba of ICP North America along with Greg Lawrence of Pipistrel USA. Niley & Valter provided an overview of the Italian company ICP Aviation and it's roomy STOL LSA-the Savanna. Greg covered some history of Pipistrel, but mainly focused on the efficiency of the Pipistrel product line. He also provided a glimpse into the very near future for Pipistrel's electric powered Alpha Trainer.
Rodney Mullinax of Flights for Christ was our special guest on Night #6. Rodney explained how the people of Haiti our served all the way from southern Illinois by the missionary aviation service he and his wife Jana started in 2011. Flights for Christ makes several trips per year providing free services to partnering Christian mission organizations. Listen as Rodney shares some exciting flying stories that are, or were, influenced by God’s special blessings.
Join us as we discuss the New Jersey Paraunity Expo that was held on May 31, 2014 at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ. We will share our experiences meeting celebrities, various paranormal groups, and ECRIPT's investigations of the haunted tunnels outside of the Art Factory.
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)