SORT BY Relevancy
Hello fellow coaches! Would you like some targeted coaching advice based on neuroscience and consciousness? We are hosting our quarterly "Ask Ann and Ursula" show where you can submit challenging or confusing client scenarios and we'll do our best to roll out the neuroscience and perhaps point you in a helpful direction.
Because of confidentiality, we'd like you to submit questions via email to email@example.com so we can make them somewhat generic (and so your voice is recognized). This is going to be a really fun and lively show with lots of advice and of course, lots of neuroscience!
Today on ZorCast, host Brendan Major is joined by Lizette Pirtle to talk about the exciting topic of neuroscience as it relates to the franchise industry. Lizette will talk about how understanding neuroscience helps when planning for franchise success, so make sure to tune in!
About Our Guest
Lizette Pirtle is a change maker and a franchisee success expert with unique abilities to provide franchisees the foundation they need for successfully replicating the franchise system in which they invested. Her 20 plus years of franchise experience is expansive covering daily operations, marketing, communications, support, and training. For Lizette franchisee success is an art and a science. As a lifelong student of how the brain operates and how we create success or failure through our habits, emotions, willpower, and beliefs, Lizette applies her knowledge of the workings of the brain to ensuring a quick franchisee ramp-up and success.
Lizette has a knack for designing franchise operational and training systems that allow franchisees and franchisors achieve the success and results they seek. She has a unique strength for breaking concepts down and creating powerful, efficient, and effective processes and business format systems. She derives tremendous joy in assisting her clients implement their vision and franchisees achieve success.
A trainer, speaker, writer, and coach, Lizette is passionate about communicating with, serving others, and sharing her knowledge and experience to create transformation and change. Her greatest mission is to change traditional views about franchisee success to bring about the understanding that it is more of an inner game than ever imagined.
in Self Help
Why is it so hard to love ourselves, and what is possible when we truly do? In this episode, we will talk about the actual neuroscience behind self-love and how to overcome our own brain challenges that keep us from feeling more loving towards ourselves. We'll also look at how self-love links to higher levels of consciousness. You do NOT want to miss this one!
Ever wonder why all this rareified banter on genetics, neurotransmitters, biochemistry, etc. escapes you? (and most doctors also??)
Maybe its time to get back to basics!
This week, Dr Jess Armine will give an overview of basic neuroscience including the cellular structure and function as well as how pathology affects it.
Join us and learn how the brain and nerves actually work...understand this and the way to healing becomes clear ;-)
As always, Dr. Armine's gentle humor and clear explplanations make complex concepts understandable. Join us!
Hey fellow coaches! Would you like some targeted coaching advice based on neuroscience and consciousness? We're launching our new quarterly "Ask Ann and Ursula" show where you can submit challenging or confusing client scenarios and we'll do our best to roll out the neuroscience and perhaps point you in a helpful direction.
Because of confidetiality, we'd like you to submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make them somewhat generic (and so your voice is recognized). This is going to be a really fun and lively show with lots of advice and of course, lots of neuroscience!
Based on research into consciousness, human development, and neuroscience, the seven levels provide both a deep understanding as well as a helpful map of human effectiveness for use by individuals and organizations. Ann Betz and Ursula Pottinga are co-founders of www.BEaboveleadership.com. Ann's passion and focus is the intersection between human consciousness and neuroscience, and how the tools of coaching help people change and evolve their brains. She is an executive coach with many Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. She has lived and worked internationally for many years and now resides in Minneapolis. Ursula, CPCC, has a background in International Hotel Mangement, which has led her to live in Europe, Canada and the US. A graduate of the Coaches Training Institute's certification program in 2000, Ursula coaches and trains people in the area of transformation, transformational leadership and consciousness. She is studying Neuroscience at the Mindsight Institute (Dr. Dan Siegel).
Now in thinking about this week's show, I was about to go on and say that, I don't believe that enough is being done to support, advocate and create awareness for disabilities. Disabilities like my own(Spina Bifida) Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Celebal Palsy and so many others. But in thinking and doing some more search, I realize that there are. Walks, fundraisers. People like you and I going out and raising money and awareness for disabilities all scross the "board". The other thing that I was, and in a way still am concerned about is the amount of research that's done to help fight these dsiabilities, these "birth defects". You see reasearch studies posted and shared, but can the majority of the public find them? Let's be hones for a second. Most of us don't know where to look to find studies that have been shared publically. Maybe something should be said or done to make sure that this research, these studies are placed more so out into the open so that everyone can find them easily, without having to "dig around" for it.
We'll talk about this and more. This week. "On-Air".
Our radio show is for all coaches and others in the personal and professional development area who are interested in neuroscience and the link between coaching and effectiveness.
We covers a variety of topics - seen through the lense of neuroscience and consciousness and how it applies to coaching and leadership.
Are you deeply curious about what really makes us tick? Why our clients get stuck in unhelpful patterns ? Are you interested in learning powerful, simple, brain-based tools to easily move your clients to new levels of effectiveness?
Through our Seven Levels of Effectiveness, we provide a road map of human effectiveness which elegantly and clearly shows us not only where we are, but where we want to go to find that new level of thinking.
The Seven Levels of Personal, Group and Organizational Effectiveness
Curious about the original research on consciousness behind the Seven Levels of Effectiveness? We'll take a deep dive into our old friend David Hawkins' original resarch (as laid out in Power vs. Force and other books) and make the connections our own "ladder of consciousness." Along the way, we may visit Spiral Dynamics, Margaret Wheatley and Ken Wilbur as well! For all you consciousness geeks, this is your show!!
Qualitative research is like completing a complex puzzle in which you put all the pieces together to create a picture. However, qualitative research is unique as a puzzle in that the researcher must first collect and analyze the puzzle pieces before putting the picture together. Join me and Dr. Paula Dawidowicz, Research Coordinator for the Ph.D. in Education Program at Walden University, as we discuss some of the ”puzzle pieces" of qualitative research that challenge novice researchers. Research problems vs. social problems, writing researchable questions, alignment of problem, purpose and questions, choosing appropriate methods, using theory effectively, conceptual frameworks versus theoretical frameworks, data collection techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and writing up findings are all topics for discussion in this show. Join us.
Finally, a not-for-profit organization has been developed by various academics,
Ph.D. physicists, Ph.D. psychologists, various scientists, medical professionals,
and a diversity of “Experiencers”, working under one umbrella, to bring together
diverse voices in the subject areas of human encounters with non-human
intelligence and related “paranormal” phenomena--
The Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE).
Michael N. Henderson, Author, Lecturer, Family History Researcher will explore the reasons why leaving a legacy of your genealogy research is important.
Michael Nolden Henderson, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy retired, began his genealogy journey almost 30 years ago. Henderson is the author of Got Proof! My Genealogical Journey Through the Use of Documentation, his memoir detailing his discovery of an enslaved ancestor who gained her freedom in Spanish colonial Louisiana in 1779. In 2014, he was awarded finalist in the 50th Georgia Author of the Year Awards from the Georgia Writer’s Association. Henderson is the first and only African American member of the Georgia Society, Sons of the American Revolution. He is also a member of other lineage societies, including the General Society of the War of 1812. He is a lecturer who speaks frequently to groups nationwide, and is the recipient of the 2013 James Dent Walker Award for Excellence in African American Genealogical Research. He is a native of New Orleans, and a graduate of Xavier University.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (59 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (37 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)