SORT BY Relevancy
Minister Ju from the Priesthood brings you his latest Network and focus, The Neuron Network. MinisterJu will be explaining his new discoveries in the area of consciousness and how the Brain is a key component to really being conscious and aware. Is the Brain the vehicle the creator developed in order to manifest miracles for humanity? Can we be suffering from past experiences that cause continued behavioral issues that stop us from becoming Gods and Goddesses?
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
What is Laqunimod? Laquinimod is an experimental drug from TEVA Pharmaceuticals that has already been tested in previous clinical trials in several diseases including Multiple Sclerosis (MS). This drug is thought to affect (or modulate) immune activity by shifting an injurious inflammatory situation to one that is more protective and anti-inflammatory. There is also evidence from various clinical trials that laquinimod may delay progression of disability in MS, and that it reduces brain atrophy as measured by MRI brain scans. By reducing brain atrophy, this drug may have neuroprotective effects [Varrin-Doyer 2014]. This drug can trigger protective neuron factors like BDNF (as measured in blood of MS clinical trial participants) that supports the health of neurons.
We will be talking about LEGATO-HD clinical research trial that will test the safety of Laquinimod.
in Self Help
Nika Annon (www.nikaannon.com) interviews Dr. Mauro Zappaterra. The interview will focus on cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) as well as how he combines his training in rehabilitation medicine, research, nutrition, and various complementary and alternative medicine modalities to work holistically with individuals to optimize their potential and improve their quality of life.
Mauro Zappaterra graduated from Harvard Medical School with an MD and PhD and now specializes in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a particular focus on regenerative medicine, neuro-rehabilitation, neuroplasticity, musculoskeletal medicine, and pain. He completed his PhD doing work with neuronal stem cells and the effects of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in brain development and in the adult. He is published in numerous scientific articles on the CSF and his work was chosen as the cover image for the prestigious Neuron Journal (http://www.cell.com/neuron/abstract/S0896-6273(11)00071-7)
Listen in to Love Potion Episode 3 where we will discuss your unhappy and happy chemicals that the brain produces. We will also discuss the actual Process inside of the human brain when these chemicals are released.
Learn more about the deep work being done by Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein at the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins in ALS research and how collaboration of many institutions can drive ALS research at a faster pace.
in Self Help
Craig Meriwether has been described as a “wake-up” call, giving people the tools and information they need to energize and revitalize their lives, enabling them to end depression and create a life of happiness. He joins the show today to discuss how one needs to rehearse the thoughts and emotions of happiness and joy in order to make them a habit, just like learning to walk or ride a bike. If you've been practicing anger and depression everyday for months then your neuron pathways will be strongest for these emotions; what you train for everyday is what you become better at, so let's reverse the training and practice happiness and love.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
What is friendship; fellowship and flirtationship?
If you’re not careful friendship, fellowship, and flirtationship could lead you into saying things to yourself or anyone else, especially if they’re frequently repeated!
IF FREQUENTLY REPEATED you may be smack dab in the middle of an emotional affair, THAT CREATES NEURON NETWORKS IN THE BRAIN THAT ESTABLISHES NEURON NETWORK OR CHEMICAL BOND INSIDE THE BODY OR AN EMOTIONAL CORD.
Maybe you’re not fully CORDED; TIED or into infidelity land yet, but if you don’t break the soul tie or emotional cord you be trapped.
Then again, there are plenty of healthy friendships between members of the opposite sex, so how do you know when you’ve crossed the line from friendship, fellowship or an emotional cord or soul tie?
What is the latest in ALS therapy and innovation? ALS expert Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, MD, MSc of Massachusetts General Hospital will join us for our very first ALS Crowd show to give patients an update on the very latest research and findings for ALS patients. This new series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important and inagural show.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, the author of over 22 books, and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.