SORT BY Relevancy
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Edwardsville, IL with their Center Director Mike Mooney. Dr. Melillo will also be talking with Lori Luecking about her son Jack who has Autism & their results from goint to the Brain Balance Achievement Center.
Join us Friday September 13th at 1:30 PT as we welcome guest Roger Seip co-founder of Freedom Personal Development as we discuss "Train your Brain For Success".
Roger will share principles of effectiveness that most of us struggle with, and crystallizing them into clear strategies and action plans that get Record-Breaking Results. He’s also one of the world’s foremost authorities on how to train the incredible creative capacity of the human mind.
As a former professional stand-up comic, we WARN you in advance that Roger has caused audience members to laugh so hard they fell out of their chairs.
Join hosts Kim and Rex tonight to discuss the recovery process after having an brain aneurysm/AVM.
Recuperating from a brain aneurysm or AVM is a multifaceted task. The arduous journey of healing should never be rushed and attempts to speed up recovery can actually stint physical progress. This period afterwards is the recuperation stage. How you approach the recuperation stage can be important in determining how quickly you bounce back from the illness.
If you or someone you love has been affected by an aneurysm or AVM, join us as we come together to support one another and share our stories. Please visit::
For more support visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aneurysmavm/
If you are a parent to a brain aneurysm/AVM child, please come and join our newest chat room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373509849447196/
The "Brain Balance Radio Show" hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Grand opening of a new Brain Balance Achievement Center in Eagle, ID with the Brain Balance Center Director Dawna Booth plus Danielle Hume, a parent with a remarkable story about their child's expereience in the Brain Balance Program.
Keeping It Real - Dream Catchers - LesPaul Morgan
Keeping it real to me means taking charge of our future and having the courage to do something meaningful with it!
As survivors we need to develop new strategies and coping skills and realize that whatever happened bad in your life doesn’t define us it’s what you do about the rest of your lfe that defines you destiny!!!
I was very encorged to speak with a large number of disability youth leaders this week while at the APRIL the voice of rural Independent Living conference with Craig Sicilia and let me tell you these youg people are really wonderful people to be around because they are very Insiring and motivational to be around!!!!
So tonight I am going to be asking some tough questions that will take a lot of courage to answer but they need to be asked because are we going to let disability define us or are we will to define who we are by daring to be different no matter what.
Join in tonight on Dream Catchers with Les Paul and lets come up with Ideas together to Keep It Real!!!!
With Brain Injury Radio Leading the way on with a Global effort and working with Leaders from the Brain Injury Association from South Carolina, Georga, Indiana and others we are building a survivor based peer support and advocacy team of leaders!
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert. Guests include: Brain Balance Achievement Center of Danvers, Massachusetts Executive Center Directior Dr. Janine Crifasi plus a Amy Calizini, a parent with a remarkable story about their child's experience in the Brain Balance Program®.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Love Productions (15 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (5 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (4 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- DayVid (3 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Darker Side of Lemons and Life (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)