SORT BY Relevancy
Andrea Price is the Founder and Executive Director of The Giving Net. The Giving Net launched in June 2013 and the first radio show aired on June 12, 2013. Andrea shares her story of service and answers questions submitted by The Giving Net's friends and supporters. Tune in to hear her awesome story. For more infomration about The Giving Net visit www.thegivingnet.com.
Do you know what your authentic flow is at work?
How about at play?
What if you could feel the flow of ease at work and play?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman welcomes Megan Sillito back for more insights, skills and humor as they share with you their secrets to Authentic Flow in Work and Play. So many people take Life very seriously and these ladies are talking about finding a balance between productivity and creativity, determination and allowing. With decades of combined experiences as entrepreneurs, life coaches and community leaders Jen and Megan will be sharing the lessons they learned the hard way, the skills they stumbled upon and the practices they each have for staying in their individual Authentic Flow at work and play!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (14 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (13 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Nimbus Moon (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (3 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Dads of Great Students (1 chatters)
- Writestream (1 chatters)