SORT BY Relevancy
Unless we're in a churn and burn business, customer retention is critical to achieve long term profitability. But how do we know what drives customer retention? We may have lots of anecdotal data, but can we be scientific to identify those customers are very likely to return and to give good word of mouth? Dr. Fred Van Bennekom of the Northeastern University's Executive MBA Program, joins us shed some light on those questions!
Recently, several key metrics have arisen to measure customer sentiment. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is the best known, but the Customer Effort Score (CES) is a new entrant in the field. Both are controversial. In this first presentation of two we will discuss NPS. Specifically, we will look at the research basis behind NPS and ask whether there are other metrics that might better indicate a loyal customer. Or, perhaps more importantly, might identify a customer in need of some service recovery event to move them toward loyalty.
Dr. Fred Van Bennekom founded Great Brook to help organizations collect and apply customer and employee feedback. Great Brook conducts workshops on survey practices along with advising clients on their surveying practices. Fred authored Customer Surveying: A Guidebook for Service Managers and he teaches operations management in Northeastern University’s Executive MBA program. He served as an information systems consultant for Digital Equipment’s field service organization before earning his doctorate.
INTRODUCTION TO MY NEW NEW AUDIO BOOK / AUDIO SERIES
MAGNETS.....The Secret World of Magnetic Energy or Magic Net
The Controllers who pull the strings of politicians are well aware of how magic works. Many of them actually practice the art of magic, which is why they are sometimes referred to as the Dark Magicians. Unfortunately, they like to use magic for power and evil purposes, instead of using it to change the world into a better place.
THE WORD MAGNET COMES FROM THE WORD MAGIC!
Although magnets and magnetism were known much earlier, the study of magnetic fields began in 1269 when French scholar Petrus Peregrinus de Maricourt mapped out the magnetic field on the surface of a spherical magnet using iron needles.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear this message in it's entirity!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (2 chatters)
- UBM Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (1 chatters)