SORT BY Relevancy
Join Tamara Mills and Evelyn Hawkins, as they discuss the trend of DAMAGE CONTROL. The level of "Damage Control, is predicated on how much "anointing" one has. The more "anointing" the more Damage Control is required!
The show starts at 8:00pm(EST) You don't want to miss it!
Tonight we will discuss SUICIDE.
We don't know if everyone has experience this within their lives but we do know that everyone is aware that it happens.
Why does it happen?
What can we do to prevent it?
Is it a selfish act?
We will discuss these topics and much more. Tune in and give your insight or just listen. Your stories and comments are welcome and appreciated both on the Collateral Damage Radio facebook fan page and chat box during the show.
This another touchy but much need topic.
With so much going on in the world we may be loosing focus on the ones who hold our future in there hands (KIDS).
There are many cases of child abuse from family members to care givers. Are we turning a blind eye to it? Why is it happening?
Lets discuss this in its entirety, from the abuser to the ones being abused.
This summer, Kimberly Burnham, PhD will bicycle 3300 miles from Seattle in the Pacific Northwest to Washington, DC and the Atlantic. The ride is supported by Hazon, which means Vision in Hebrew. Kimberly is raising money for Hazon, sustainability, community supported agriculture programs, healthy eating and food justice education as well as talking to people about the value of bicycling to reduce obesity, diabetes and the symptoms of Parkinson's and other neurological disorders. In addition to bicycling, Kimberly, known as The Nerve Whisperer is passionate about changing the face of brain health worldwide. Through her poetry, writing and clinical practice she shares a message of hope and practical solutions for conditions from sleep disturbances, chronic pain, migraines, and memory loss to traumatic brain injuries, Parkinson's disease, autism and more.
Her message is supported by a PhD in Integrative Medicine (2006) with the dissertation topic, The Effect of Integrative Manual Therapy on Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. Kimberly shares her own story of recovery from migraines and vision issues as well as the powerful examples of improved quality of life in the thousands of clients she has worked with over the last 20 years. She is the author of Our Fractal Nature, a Journey of Self-Discovery and Connection as well as featured in nine anthologies, including Inner Child Press' Healing Through Words Poetry anthology and Pebbles in the Pond, Transforming the World One person at a Time and four self-help books on sleep (insomnia and chronic pain), balance (Huntington's ataxia), movement (Parkinson's disease) and blood sugar solutions (Diabetes).
To work with Kimberly or invite her to speak at your event, visit www.KimberlyBurnhamPhD.com
She phony he fake thats the type of people I hate
Social media gives an outlet and platform for people to be whomever they want to be and not who they really are.
Have you seen this? How do you feel about it?
All the twerk videos
All the booty pics
What about the person that displays their whole life on Social Media?
Or maybe the person that has all the haters and doesn't seem to be doing anything worth hating on?
Lets talk about Social Media and all that comes with it, the good the bad and the ugly.
Is there etiquette to this thing called Social Media?
Extended ICU stays cause brain damage. Vanderbilt researchers caution about the use of drug-induced comas for critically ill patients after finding that extended ICU stays can cause mental damage similar to traumatic brain injury and Alzheimer's. More on FMD-Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is an angiopathy that affects medium-sized arteries predominantly in young women of childbearing age. Among patients with identified FMD, renal involvement occurs in 60-75%, cerebrovascular involvement in 25-30%, visceral involvement in 9%, and arteries of the limbs in about 5%.FMD occurs in most other medium-to-large arteries as well, including the coronary
Many times investors sense they made a misstep, but aren’t sure where they went wrong or how to correct it. Sometimes they even let embarrassment stand in the way of getting the help they need. Learn how to identify the issues that are holding you back and, most important, the actions you can take to strengthen your financial house.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (34 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- House Valerian (5 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (5 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (5 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (3 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (3 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (3 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (3 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (2 chatters)
- The Middle Men (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- The Crabdribbles Starting 50 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- The Intentional Christian Life (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- un0mic (0 chatters)