SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Ballethnic Dance Company's weekly podcast. We begin our 3 week teaching series in which we will discuss how to recognize a good dance teacher, the importance of developing strong technique in your students, effective teaching methods and ways a teacher can build their students confidence while teaching proper technique.Ms. Nena Gilreath co-founder of Ballethnic Dance company introduces the teaching series in this podcast.
Nena LaLumia, President of Atlas Contact Center Staffing & IT Consulting, talks contact center recruiting and how to keep high turnover rates and poor retention rates at bay. Putting the right type of person into the chair makes a huge difference, and having compassionate, empathetic, and skilled agents translates to higher levels of customer engagement and loyalty. But how do you find the right people?
Lets have candid, open, and real conversations about Love, Lies and Relationships! Join your host Queenfg Dointhedayummost as we discuss open relationships: what's that all about?
The origins of the term open marriage remain obscure. Researchers in the 1960s used the term open marriage to describe individual freedom in choosing marriage partners. Closed marriage meant individuals had to marry someone based on social prohibitions and social prescriptions. Open marriage meant individuals could choose to marry someone based on personal preferences.
Nena and George O'Neill changed the meaning of the term with the 1972 publication of their book Open Marriage. The O'Neills conceived open marriage as one in which each partner has room for personal growth and can develop outside friendships. Most chapters in the book dealt with non-controversial approaches to revitalizing marriage in areas of trust, role flexibility, communication, identity, and equality. Chapter 16, entitled "Love Without Jealousy", devoted 20 pages to the proposition that an open marriage could include some forms of sexuality with other partners. These concepts entered the cultural consciousness and the term "open marriage" became a synonym for sexually non-monogamous marriage. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_marriage)
We'd love to hear your thoughts, perspectives, and experiences...
RICH WARD, aka The Duke of Metal.As the creative force behind Stuck Mojo – one of the 90′s most powerful and highly-regarded underground bands – The Duke helped to pioneer and define an entire genre of music. Rich is also the guitarist, songwriter and producer for the metal band, Fozzy, featuring WCW Superstar Chris Jericho on lead vocals. Rich is a former member of the metal supergroup Adrenaline Mob, with Mike Portnoy (former Dream Theater/Avenged Sevenfold drummer), Russell Allen (lead singer of Symphony X), Mike Orlando (Sonic Stomp) and Paul Di Leo (bassist for Nena and countless high profile artists).
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (27 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (9 chatters)
- VernonHale (9 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Alysha Live (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- April Deep Aries Presents (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Christian Xperience (1 chatters)
- Dianne T (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Evilkind Media Network (1 chatters)
- Colored People (0 chatters)