SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on the program Sports Thoughts with Jourdan and DP!!!! We will be looking for some thoughts from you and others about the World Series and the nfl as well as all types of informative and i do meand mayby some opinionated ideas about the sports worls around us.
Live crew in Dallas hanging with DP.
DP on cloud 9 over Steelers game. Glad to see his smile! Whatever!
in Self Help
Join Jessica, a person who spent 25 years living in negativity and the Narrow Escape, for tools on how to stop thinking those negative thoughts. Many practitioners, coaches, and self-help guru's know how to do it and often share that to move you in the direction of what you want you also need to. But. How The Hell Do You Do That? On a daily basis, when I am alone, when worry is freaking me out how do I calm myself to reach for any positive thought?
Join us to learn. Every week you get to know HOW '2'- from the How '2' Expert. www.parentsnightoff.com
Sometimes it just seems impossible to overcome your negative thoughts. But we all know that negative thoughts cause negative results. Put simply, The longer we think negative thoughts, the more we attract negative things through the law of attraction. What we need is some super tips to help us overcome negative thinking. In this podcast, Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach Robert Zink, Will share with you some proven ideas and techniques to overcoming negative thoughts and put the law of attraction to work for you.
Sometimes the challenges in life are devastating and it's only natural to think negative for a time, but the sooner you can get a handle on your thinking process the sooner you can get the ball rolling in the direction of your choice.
Please join us Sunday 10AM CST/11AM EST as we discuss negative, racist black stereotypes and the people who perpetuate them.
We will discuss the brilliant article written by Raina in depth.
Why is it acceptable in the secular community when negative stereotypes and caricatures of the black community (religious and otherwise) are presented to them?
Is it acceptable if black atheists perpetuate the stereotypes while attempting to pathologize the community that they claim that they want to help?
Is speaking at all white conferences considered activism nowadays?
Are black atheists silence on issues of racism, social justice, sexism, etc. being purchased with the promises of speaking engagements, etc.?
This and more on Sunday.
Dial into the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can also Skype into the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (147 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (25 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)