SORT BY Relevancy
This is the show for children, by children and about children. Listen in as they share their opinions about where GOD is needed in the world.
in Self Help
If anyone is going to succeed on their desired level, than honesty is require. Success is about more than money and things. It is about growth in addition to money and things. In this episode learn to pay more attention to the type of energy that is being put and how to exert the type of energy needed for success and a happy life. Take control of your present and have a better future, more inspired future.
Register free for the, "Do Life With Power" Challenge. Click now
Join Dr. Culbreth for a view on the needed dialogue on racism and colorism.
Shannah Burden - No Validation Needed Motivator, lover, homegirl, God's girl, and blogger, Shannah Burden is your ordinary girl next door on an extraordinary mission. Recently starting her nonprofit organization "No Validation Needed" Shannah's goal is to empower young women everywhere. A native of the small town Harleyville, South Carolina, Shannah hopes to travel the world and reach millions with her story of hope and unshakeable self confidence henc
Join Dr. Culbreth for "When You Just Can't Handle The Truth: The needed dialogue on racism and colorism.
Of course my answer is "absolutely." I can't imagine being the man that I am without my father helping to mold me. However, there are a lot of women who have done everything on their own. A lot of them have raised some really productive children, but a majority haven't been as lucky.
With so many women claiming "independence" and "I don't need a man" where do fathers fit in? With so many fathers living life as sperm donors, due to their lack of motivation, do they deserve to fit in?
No doubt this will be a controversial show. Especially since discussing why fathers deserve some birth rights tends to rub some women the wrong way. That will be a topic as well on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Scheduled for 60-75 mins.
Show No. 354
Privacy within a committed realtionship. Would you share your password?
There is an African tribe that celebrates mothers with the songs of warriors. The first time a woman in this tribe leaves home following the confinement period after giving birth, everyone she meets along the road greets her with a sacred song otherwise reserved for warriors returning from battle. She’s honored as having lived through a rite of passage that will forever mark her womanhood as abundant and powerful and blessed.
For our Mother's Day show we will welcome Everything I Needed to Know, I Learned from My Six Month Old author, Kuwana Haulsey. Tune in as she shares about her new book, which fuses memoir, spirituality and self-development into the unique perspective that babies are actually extraordinary spiritual teachers who are capable of showing their caregivers the way toward inspired living. This award-winning novelist and freelance journalist began writing this project as a love story between herself and her newborn son. However, as the book progressed, it began to reveal itself as something even deeper than that—a story of growth, transcendence and awakening. The book has the potential to speak directly to women everywhere who have struggled to reassess their identity, find balance and live richly—even in the midst of baby-induced chaos.
Kuwana Haulsey is also the author of the critically acclaimed novels, Angel of Harlem and The Red Moon, which was a 2002 finalist for the Zora Neale Hurston/Richard Wright Legacy Award for Debut Fiction. She’s taught writing at UCLA and Agape International and is also an actress currently living in North Hollywood where she co-teaches classes on spirituality with Reverend Michael Beckwith.
What's Trauma got to do with it??!!
Please join us on Sunday, April 13th from 11:00am - 12:00pm EST. This is a NEW Sunday morning talk show!! This week's topic: Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., tackles the all-important subject of trauma, and why society needs to take a very close look at this matter. Guest Call In: (914) 338-0673 or online: www.blogtalkradio.com/rivkaedery
Clinical social worker Rivka Edery, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., author of “Trauma and Transformation: A 12-Step Guide”, will address why a conversation on this subject is especially critical, and why some people shy away from participating in this dialogue. While we may agree that having an open dialogue is critical, the barriers are ever-present, and it’s time to explore why. For more information on your host, listen to her previous radio show interviews, podcasts, read blog articles, and more, please visit her website: http://www.rivkaedery.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (18 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- Ms Blue (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)