SORT BY Relevancy
It's a cold and snowy day here - the perfect type of day to snuggle in with a warm mug of tea and a stack of seed catalogs. But before we go wild with new herbs in all their variety, it's a good idea to stop for a few minutes and plan a little. Here are some thoughts about how to design an herb garden that will fit your needs.
Fun Fun and more Fun as Nikel and the crew get down and dirty so that you don't have to.
Think the View with an urban twist and it's all about relaltionships and Hanky Panky talk.
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, Owner of The Art of Catering, Celebrity Chef Selwyn Richards!!!
Chef Richards broad experience, coupled with talent and enthusiasm for restaurant excellence motivated him to open and manage his own upscale Caribbean restaurant, Pepperpot Café
for 5 years. Recognizing a niche market for stellar catering and food services in Toronto, he turned his attention to creating The Art of Catering in 2000. Today he oversees the company as CEO and Executive Chef, with brothers Lennox and Travis as his partners. The Art of Catering has since established itself as providing top-notch food and service and highly sought after for
providing a great dining experience for clients, across the Caribbean, North America and Europe.
Call 718-766-4964 and press 1 if you would like to talk with either of the chefs on the live show!
Tonight join us LIVE right here 7pm cst as we talk ALL the Ins and Outs of BBQ, Catering,Cooking and Competing Call in 347-826-9908 and talk to people that are as passionate as you are .!!! CLICK ON THIS LINK to listen Chat Room will be open
Let the Smoke Roll!!!
Join the #1 BBQ Radio Show Coming Live to you from West Texas , The West Texas Pit Masters BBQ Show is on BBQ Superstars every Sunday night at 7pm central time.
Join in as we talk BBQ with other guest who are as passionate as we are about BBQ. Be sure to listen in!!! The number to call is (347) 202-0263.
EVERYONE CALL IN AND LETS TALK BBQ, every Sunday night @ 7pm!!!
"WE DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT BBQ, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE FOR US"
"WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE Q"
Frat House Sports is coming to you with our second and final very different NFL Super Bowl 50 Special just BEFORE the big match-up’s between the Denver Broncos – Carolina Panthers . . . and this is another sports-talk free-for-all . . . complete with YOUR input!
Frat House Mike, Sidekick, and Brandon are joined by Nik Swartz of BaseballHotCorner.com; Jim Williams & Jason Block from SpectrumOne.net; Eric Purdy & Chris Franklin from CoachandPlayer.com; and, Caleb Luketic editor of CalebOnSports.com.
They’ll be chatting LIVE with Jake Marsing of MileHighHuddle.com and Steve Buckner of Carolina Sports Report about today’s game; Cam Newton and the constant racial references; Peyton Manning and will he/ won’t he retire; and a complete break-down of each segment of the game.
EVERYONE else is doing a pre-game program but, EVERYONE is giving you fluff and nonsense. WE’RE just giving you 100% NONSENSE and it’s the most enjoyable nonsense you’ll hear all day today!
All that’s needed is YOU . . . and YOU’LL want to jump in on this program with the Frat House Sports Gang at 347 – 826 – 9964 LIVE at 1 p.m. ET!
fun and more fu
Dr, Christopher Saltpaw discusses the benefits of establishing a proper exercise routine and a healthy diet towards reaching ones new year goals for 2016...
Dr. SaltPaw received his Bachelor of Science in Material Science Engineering from RutgersUniversity,his Doctorate ofNaturopathic Medicinefrom Bastyr University.and his Masters inAcupuncture fromthe New York Collegeof Traditional ChineseMedicine.He has a lifelong dedication to healing and has worked with patients sufferingfrom manydifferent health conditionssuch as obesity,diabetes,hypertension,HIV/AIDS,and cancer.hile in Seatle.Prior to medicalschool,Dr.SaltPaw helped found amentoring programfor adolescents struggling to become conscious and positive adults.
He also worked forseveralyears in thefoster care system withtroubledyouth and inthe pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.He has worked forsix years asthe Director of Nutrition at InVite HealthSince opening uphis practice in NYCin 2005,DrSaltPaw has worked extensively in helping individuals managetheir blood pressureand bloodsugar,with diet,nutrition, and exercise.Dr SaltPaw,joined a team of alternative healthpractitioners at the PEACE Health Center in Brooklyn to helpcombat the growing healthcrisis inthe innercity nd particularly inthe African American community.Completed training in Naturopathic Cardiology,He has conducted detoxification programs,managed sliding scale acupuncture clinic,and has used acupuncture to help numerous individuals with musculoskeletal pain as a resultof traumatic injury,attrition,orsome inflammatory process.Dr.SaltPaw has received Acupuncture Oncology training from the renowned Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Contact: Dr. Chris Saltpaw - 917-837-6722-
www dot grassrootsnaturalmedicine dot com
Contract: Baba Wesley Gray - 888-338-2508
www dot drumsofchange dot com
join Dan Wilson (FL), Glenn Atkinson(TX) and Gary Rumer(ND) as we welcome our special guest Morgan Britney to our show. As many of you know Morgan is a member of Politichicks and is a famouse actress who stared on Dallas and a host of other shows. This will be a wonderful show as we discuss the Primaries, the latest with Politichicks and of course her acting career.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- allah team (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)