SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Epilepsy.coms Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com/Professionals, interviews Utkan Demirci, PhD, 2013 Shark Tank Winner, about the disposable microfluidic chip to detect serum AED levels
Today Hosts GJ Reynolds & Neil Haley will interview & coach entrepreneur Stephanie Vignery, they will also interview Author John Ullmen Ph.D. and discuss his book. The final segment of todays show will be former Shark Tank contestants-EcoNuts.
Stephanie has expertise in a variety of different ventures. She is a successful entrepreneur who has a history in real estate. Vignery also runs her very own salon, and is in the process of transferring full-time to promoting the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge!
John Ullmen Ph.D. , is an acclaimed executive coach whose clients include dozens of leading international firms. He oversees MotivationRules.com, conducts popular feedback-based seminars on influence in organizations, and teaches at the UCLA Anderson School of Man. He has also co-authored the book Return on Influence: Persuade Without Pushing and Gain Without Giving In.
Scott Shields & Mona Sheena of Eco Nuts appeared on Shark Tank on October 19th.
Our product is a certified organic laundry detergent made from berries
We're fun and quirky and would love to come on the radio and chat about our
business and products!
Mona is a scientist, actress, model, comedian and an authority on all things truly eco. A graduate of Hampshire College, she has done wildlife rehabilitation, studied salamanders in western Massachusetts, discovered new species of micro spiders in the Costa Rican rainforest. She has been in movies and on TV since her debut on Sesame Street at age 5. Scott Shields-A serial entrepreneur, Scott started his first successful business at age 16. A former Pirates of the Caribbean Actor, Scott played Duncan in the first two movies before hanging up his pirate hat to pursue a more fulfilling role as president of Eco Nuts
Join Sharifah as she discusses "The Shark Tank Effect" with Special Guests Author & Talk Show Host Rey Ybarra and Charlotte Clary, Co-Owner of Ice Chips Candy. “Conversations With Shark Tank Winners! How The Shark Tank Effect Dramatically Increased Sales, Exposure And More For These Successful Entrepreneurs” is the multimedia book produced by Rey Ybarra. Featuring interviews with the entrepreneurs from the hit ABC TV show Shark Tank, readers will benefit
SpeakingEmpire.com Presents Kevin Harrington
Harrington created "his first infomercial in 1985", founding a company called Quantum International. He became the president of National Media and oversaw the launching of several successful infomercials. After leaving National Media in 1994, he formed a "joint venture company with The Home Shopping Network" and "co-founded HSN Direct International Inc. and served as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President" between 1994 and 1998. In 2002, he became the President of Harrington Business Development Inc. and the Chairman of On Tv, Inc. That same year, he became the Vice Chairman and Director of Thane International Inc. and the Director of Reliant International Inc., leaving both positions in 2003. In 2004, Harrington became the Chairman of Reliant Interactive Media Corp. and the CEO of ResponzeTV America, LLC.
Harrington was the Director of Infusion Brands International, Inc. He became the Chief Executive Officer of ResponzeTV Plc and The Executive Director of ResponzeTV Plc, leaving both positions in 2008. Harrington became a panel member and investor on the ABC TV show, Shark Tank and published his book,
Act Now: How I Turn Ideas into Million-Dollar Products.
He serves as CEO of the Internet company TVGoods and "Senior Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors"
Who would’nt want to swim with Sharks? That is if they are the Wise & Wealthy Sharks from ABC hit TV show “Shark Tank”. Rey Ybarra producer of the multi media digital book, ‘Interviews with the Shark Tank Winners’ How The Shark Tank Increased Sales, Exposure, And More for Entrepreneurs, will share how these elite entrepreneurs prepared to be on the show and how the ‘Shark Tank’ effect has impacted their business. Tune
Oregon Update --
more problems with Obamacare and the truth comes out, and as usual the "big mouth in the White House" is denying knowledge of everything and the cover-up begins as NBC puts out a report and then suddenly has problems with their website.
We will have more information on this during our program Wednesday, October 30 at 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
Please feel free to share your experiences during the live program at 646-721-9887 or send us an e-mail talk@KRBNradio.com
for more information, please like our Facebook page and visit us KRBNradio.com
Today's topic is "Sharks" My very special guest is Mike Bhana from "Shark Week". Mike has been studying and filming sharks for the past 23 years. As a documentary filmmaker his portfolio reflects this with 18 films produced, directed and shot by Mike exclusively on sharks. His shark images have been seen in more than 100 films worldwide. In total he has produced and directed and shot over 40 hours of ocean-related natural history documentaries including 15 hours of prime-time documentaries for the Us channels including Discovery, Animal Planet and National Geographic. Today Mike will discuss with me the controversial "Megalodon the Monster Shark" we will also discuss the Environment. Sharks are a focus because the rapid declines in numbers threatens the stability of the ecosystems that they are a part of. This has an effect on all species including us. For more information about Mike please visit his websites oceanzoo.tv and wildfilm.tv Mikes Twitter account is @mikebhana You don't want to miss this really interesting and informative show about one of the most misundertood creatures. I will be taking all of your questions and comments for Mike the second part of the show after the interview is completed with Mike. Thank you!!
Guest #1 - Adam Furgatch is a fresh, creative voice in national and global financial, political, and social commentary. His unique insights spark folks to think more deeply and to consider a wider range of solutions for sometimes daunting problems. He is also a former MF Global client.
Guest - Mark Sullivan who recently appeared on the television show "Shark Tank", is an inventor who creates and designs products for clients throughout the United States. To date, many of Mark’s ideas have been turned into viable products and hundreds more of his inventions remain “on the drawing board” awaiting funding. Many of these inventions have dramatically boosted the overall success and profitability of companies in varied industries.
Neil and GJ discuss how to generate leads for your entrepreneurial business.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (426 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- dtm wicked (11 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (9 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (9 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Faith Works (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Glee Radio (2 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)