SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show takes a look back at some of this past weekend's football games and looks forward to the upcoming NBA season. Luckily I don't have to report another domestic violence case this week and we can get back to an exciting week in sports. As always put your seatbelts on and get ready for a hell of a ride and hopefully Tony Stewart won't be on the track to run us off the road!
Game-winners, buzzer-beaters, and physical play headline another action-packed week of NBA playoff basketball.
The Cleveland Cavaliers, led by the ever-so-consistent LeBron James, are headed back to the Eastern Conference Finals after eliminating the Chicago Bulls in six games.
Second Round Update:
(1) Atltanta Hawks vs. (5) Washington Wizards: 3-2
(2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (3) Chicago Bulls: 4-2 (Cavaliers advance to Eastern Conference Finals)
(1) Golden State Warriors vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies: 3-2
(2) Houston Rockets vs. (3) Los Angeles Clippers: 3-3
Be sure to join the boys from NBA Live Talk every Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. EST, only on Blog Talk Radio!
Join the boys from NBA Live Talk every Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. EST, only on Blog Talk Radio!
Friday, May 8, 2015 - It's another playoff-infused edition of NBA Live Talk!
On Monday, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry was selected as the recipient of the NBA's Most Valuable Player award. In 80 regular season games, the Warriors' floor general averaged 23.8 points, 7.7 assists, and 4.3 rebounds per game.
Yesterday, Chicago Bulls shooting guard Jimmy Butler was awarded with the NBA's Most Improved Player accolade. In 65 regular season games, the 25-year-old Marquette product averaged 20 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
Second Round Update:
(1) Atlanta Hawks vs. (5) Washington Wizards: 1-1
(2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (3) Chicago Bulls: 1-1
(1) Golden State Warriors vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies: 1-1
(2) Houston Rockets vs. (3) Los Angeles Clippers: 1-1
- The 2014-2015 NBA schedule has been officially released. What are the most intriguing matchups on the schedule?
- There has been quite a few training camp fights in the NFL, are they good for the league? Cowboys' B.W. Webb retaliates to a fan, after fan strikes him
- Orlando Scandrick suspended for four games after testing positive for a Molly
- Monday's Redskins vs Browns game could be record breaking. (Manziel, RG3)
- Raptors fined $25,000 for Drake's comments to Kevin Durant
- Andrew Wiggins looks forward to playing for Minnesota
- Rory Mcllroy best golfer in the world?
- Derek Jeter breaking records
In this episode we take a question from our client Jean about Summer Boot Camps for Women, multiple boot camp locations, indoor vs. outdoor, low barrier to entry offers, and pricing.
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the personal training career and fitness business. Along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies, they discover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
ADAMA HALL, PRESIDENT, AND DR STEVE MILLER, CSO ON NERVANIX, A NEUROSCIENCE RESEARCHED TOOL FOR CORPORATE EDUCATION , MEASURING FOCUS AND ATTENTION DURING LEARNING
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- GetINTUIT with Tina Conroy (5 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (2 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (1 chatters)
- Random Show5 (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)