SORT BY Relevancy
Naya Jones, owner and founder of Rootwork will join the Ujima Sistah's to talk about her company and her passion for health and relaxation. She works with women to help find their core through meditation and movement.
Join us on this Thursday, June 5, at 11:00am as we learn more about Naya and her passion for healthy living.
Please call in to listen at 718-766-4496 or listen at your laptop at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/demarcorealtalk/2014/06/05/a-conversation-with-naya-jones-of-rootwork.
Ujima Sistah Radio
Join us as we speak to Wanda Edwards & hear her amazing story on how she over came Domestic Violence & is using her experience to inspire others. She will speak on her Documentary "A Walk in Her Shoes" & how she is shedding light on this dark issue of Domestic violence. The ladies of The Girlfriend Network? will support any questions or any experience you would like to share call in #347-539-5729
Marathon Runners, are you confused, injured or simply ill-informed about running shoes? What’s best for you, minimal, zero drop, stability or motion control? Join us as we bring back Dr. Emily Splichal to de-mystify shoe selection for all types of runners.
There is so much marketing hype in the billion dollar shoe industry it is hard to sort the fact from fiction. Dr Emily is a world renowned podiatrist, educator and founder of The Evidence Based Fitness Academy. She has a lot to offer in the way of sound advice for runners, especially those who have been plagued with running injuries. This is a show you don’t want to miss!
When you set your goals, how aware are you of HOW you will show up to put the work in to getting there?
Tune in to hear Andrea Kao, owner of Run to 1 Coaching as she helps you Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Shoes™ and on your way to reaching your goals with ease and confidence.
Andrea Kao is an energetic, motivating and fun seeking certified professional life coach. She started Run to 1 Coaching to engage her passion to help people realize that they are greater than they know they are by clearing the emotional and mental hurdles to confidently achieve their health and fitness goals. She relates to how learning a physical activity later in life is quite different than being a person who grew up physically active in sports. The mindset is different but that doesn’t mean you can’t, it just means you have a different path!
Every Runner should listen to this interview with Jay Dicharry MPT, CSCS, and Director of The REP Biomechanics Lab in Bend Oregon. Richard Diaz and Jay discuss what Running Shoes can’t do for you and what you need to do to avoid injury and perform optimally.
Jay is the author of Anatomy for Runners and one of the most knowledgeable clinicians of biomechanics in the running industry today. Learn what not to expect your running shoes to be able to do for you and what you should be doing to become a stronger more efficient runner. This is a conversation that is long overdue!
It's Sunday night!! Hollie Wood, Venor and Miss Juddy, better known as #HolliewoodAndFriends is back ALL NEW! Tonight at 8pm ET.
A little edgy and humorous, the #SundayDinnerCrew gives their own unique spin on today's hottest topics!
This week it's all about:
Attack of the R&B Veterans? Joe slams R.Kelly!
Fight breaks out during Love and Hip-Hop L.A taping. Just for T.V?
Big Sean and Naya Rivera calls wedding off and MORE!!
Tune in tonight at 8pm!
You can call 646-716-8544 just to listen or press 1 to be a part of the show and speak your mind on the topics.
Are you an artist? Do you know an artist? Submit music to the be played on the show email@example.com
Follow at /Hwoodandfriends
Like at /Holliewoodandfriends
This week on Core Wellness Radio we are following up our Fall Shoe Styles show with a similar show dedicated to warm-weather shoes: what's stylish, yet healthy for your feet when it's hot outside. We'll also dive into the specifics of flip flops, sandals, crocs and other spring and summer show favorites and discuss how each impacts your foot. And we'll look at general health concerns for your feet when it's warm out so you understand how little foot-related issues can impact your health in the long run. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
in Pop Culture
Selena Gomez has been spotted cozying up to a sexy new mystery man after her split from Justin Bieber and we break down the details of her possible new romance.
Plus, Naya Rivera marries Ryan Dorsey in a surprise wedding just 3 months after her split from rapper Big Sean.
Also, Jay Z and Beyonce are on the road together, but is it a farewell tour for their relationship? Rumors are swirling the two will part as soon as the checks clear for their latest collaboration.
Interview: Aviva Drescher joins us and after her shocking leg throwing incident on 'The Real Housewives of New York' and talks about her 80 year old father marrying a 25 year old woman.
Finally, Jennifer Lopez: host Bonnie Fuller talks about the week she spent embedded with JLO on tour and what the superstar is really like up-close and without makeup.
Tori Dorsey has a lot to share: She's a Shoe Addict. Fashion Fanatic. Gadget Collector. Tech Nerd. Sarcasm Lover. Blogger .
To all of the #techdivas #bloggers and young #techdivas, you will enjoy our fun and light hearted conversation. Tori is proof that geek and glam go together! Know that you can be a fashionista and be a techie too. Tori has merged her to passions. And is building her brand - Glasses and Glitter. Follow her on twitter and you'll agree.
twittter: Tori @glassesNglitter
The show about every and anything
Cynthia is a holistic nurse and educator, and has taught wellness for over 30 years. She has served essential roles in pediatric and family nursing, elementary and middle school classrooms, university nursing settings and hospital management. Currently Cynthia oversees her new integrative health program and provides client consultations. She blogs, writes articles for professional publications, and speaks at national conferences. She holds a Bachelors of Science – Nursing, Master in Art of Teaching, Master of Integrative Health, is Holistic Nurse-Board Certified, is a Reiki Master and a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (35 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- gregfilms (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Jose Navy (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- ParaNation (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (0 chatters)
- DHead Radio (0 chatters)