SORT BY Relevancy
The terms "personal power" and "empowerment" are often used to mean the same thing. But are they really, or do they have different meanings?
Quite often people use words that have personal meaning for them - even if a dictionary definition might not agree.
The important thing is whether a person has a word to use - to focus on that will help when things are not going well - something to act as a guide through a dificult time.
Just like finding a word that has personal meaning, a well-developed Plan of Action acts as a compass to build up personal power.
Today's show focuses on Developing Your Personal Empowerment Plan.
Join Teresa Beeman as she hosts this episode of Center for Empowered Women
Today's program will discuss how to represent your products and services in your business plan. We'll show you what to do and what not to do. We'll show you the difference between benefits and features and explain to you why it's crucial to talk about benefits and not features. Join on on Monday, October 7th at 4 pm.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (36 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (19 chatters)
- churchfolk (19 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (17 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Music Friday (3 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- A Show To Remember (2 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)