SORT BY Relevancy
Join "Missing Pages Of History" on Saturdays, bi-weely at 12 Noon. We give anaylsises on current events, news you can use and filling in the history of underserved communities and people, as we being to fill in those "missing pages of history" that have been omitted from the history books. Dial in and listen at 818-337-0016 or go to: blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc.
A Confederate page where you can Express Your Southern Pride! God BLESS DIXIE AND THE REBEL FLA...G AND ALL OF THE CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS WHO DIED FOR OUR SOUTHERN STATES. Keep those flags flying high and proud!
No, I'm no more racist than the next person. The fact is that the War between the states A had very little to do with slavery. In fact, it had nothing to with slavery until 1863 when Lincoln used it as a political agenda to save his sorry, dictator wannabe butt.
The War Between the States was about state rights. The north was imposing tariffs out the wazoo on the south. Illegal tariffs, I might add.
Sure, the south wasn't perfect; who is? All I'm saying is that they were the ones ultimately in the right in that 19th century fiasco and they took the flack for it because the winners write the history books. No the true history is written by warriors.
If you want to argue with me, please, argue intelligently. I loath hippies.
Just remember two things: 1) THE NORTHERN STATES HAD MANY SLAVES; 2)The emancipation proclamation claimed (because it had no legal authority) to free only the slaves in the "rebelling states." Northerners were free to keep their slaves until the 13th Amendment.
Why does it matter? Because a lot of heroes died trying to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, which was, at the time, still the Supreme Law of the Land in most cases. After this atrocity more commonly known as the "Civil War," all clauses and amendments regarding states rights have been ignored in every case that didn't directly benefit the federal government.
Confederate Rebel Burton
Confederate Heritage and Pride Group Admins:
Confederate Rebel Burton and Freda Mincey Burton: Page Directors
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Best People We Know (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (5 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)
- StrangeDaysIndeed CaraMarie (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (0 chatters)