SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Bendall, editor of Your True Colours Magazine and fashion critic/image consultant, brings you fashion, entertainment, and engaging stories and people each Monday morning.
Karen Scott is a chemist turned skin, hair, and body care specialist. She was encourgaged by her passion for science and a desire to reconnect with her own health. Vangaleen’s Natural Potions are free of chemicals and toxins. Inspired by Mother Earth, moved by the legacy of two strong women, Daisy Mae and Vangaleen, this line of products incorporates food grade raw exotic butters, oils, roots and herbs where every ingredient serves a purpose for the best in hair and skin care.
She is the grand daughter of Daisy Mae and Vangaleen (maternal and paternal). Both grandmother’s had Native American roots, born in the South and migrated North with their families in their youth. However, their southern soul, native traditions and skills were still as much a part of them as the blood that flowed through their bodies. Their traditions and wisdom for caring for their families was passed on to the children. Their spirituality and respect for the earth, what they consumed and what they put on their skin was a reflection of their beliefs.
Vangaleen’s Natural Potions is an independent hair and skin care brand packed with wholesome handmade goodness and it is our pleasure to share our Potions with you. Enjoy your Natural Beauty with Vangaleen’s; because ingredients matter.
Hey peeps! I quickly wanted to share some exciting news with you all. If you've been following my segments, you know I made the transition from relaxed hair to natural hair. I have a couple segments where I talk about my journey, and on my blogs. Along with some reviews, experiences, and before and after pictures. I am also going to the Philly Natural Hair Show for the first time, and I'm super excited about that!
HERE'S MY BLOG WHERE YOU CAN READ ON SOME NATURAL HAIR TOPICS--->http://www.cheesesteaklover.blogspot.com
I WAS FEATURED ON A NATURAL HAIR SITE!!!! CLICK HERE TO READ IT---->http://thenaturalhairacademy.com/2015/04/30/natural-blogger-feature-denisha/
The evolution of food flavoring began during the industrial revolution. Meat and vegetables became available from distant lands. Foods were processed and preserved to lengthen shelf life. For the first time in history, foods were no longer going directly from the field to the plate. Freshness became an issue and the need to recreate flavors that had been lost by preserving and processing was born... and so started the addition of chemicals into our food.
But, along with that also came the perversion of our food supply SO profound that it can be linked, directly and/or indirectly, to a majority of the health concerns we face today.
In this episode, Dr. Budweiser founder of Weiser Living will cover the following:
How Flavorings entered Our Food Supply
What Is A Food Flavoring & How Is It Made?
The Trademark Secrets That Keep Us In The Dark
Artificial vs Natural Flavorings
Excitotoxins - What Are They & Their Serious Side Effects You Should Consider
Do You Eat Beaver Butt???
What Effect Do All These Flavorings Have On Our Health?
How Do You Avoid Flavorings
... and so much more!
So be sure to tune in to a very flavorful time with Dr. Budweiser and his golden wisdom!
For more information, articles, videos and recipes please visit www.weiserliving.com
On Tonight's show Rosie, Jason & Numa are going to be discussing some powerhouse herbs that also serve as natural antibiotics and much more. The amazing health benefits of the common garden variety cucumber will astound you and you will be wanting to grow an extra crop in your garden this year. They are not just for pickle making but a fruit that provides many medical qualities.
Echinacea and GoldenSeal are the dynamic duo in the plant kingdom! Fantastic claims are made about using these herbs in combination.
The last half hour of the show Rosie will discuss Polysorbate 80 that is found in so many of the products in the marketplace.
*The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
the new podcast covering curretly set to cover NANBF, OCB and IFPA is launching tonight as co-host Showbiz liz kampschroeder interviews current co-ifpa President Fred Rowlett.
I ‘ve brought back Dr Emily Splichal, Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist, she is the Founder of the Evidence Based Fitness Academy and Creator of the Barefoot Training Specialist®, BarefootRx® and BARE® Workout Certifications. Dr Splichal has dedicated her medical career towards studying postural alignment and human movement as it relates to foot function and barefoot training and running.
Dr Splichal serves as a Consultant for some of the top fitness, athletic footwear and orthotic companies around the world including NIKE Innovations, Trigger Point Performance Therapy, Aetrex Worldwide, Crunch Fitness and Sols.
Well Open Mic is Back! If you have something to say (and can say it well) then I will give you an opportunity to grab the Mic and kick some knowledge.
Today we have Special presenter Siah EL.
Some topic of discussion will be:
Call in is 424 222 5250
Only on High Frequency Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- RoxieZw (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (0 chatters)
- New Shahada following the Salif (0 chatters)