SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we have another great show planned for you. This week we revisit a show topic that got folks worked up. We will discuss "Natural Hair vs Relaxed Hair" Part III. The first two shows were monumental. The phone lines were buzzing like crazy. And folks had all types of opinions. So after the words of Sheryl Underwood and the little sista down in Oklahoma City who was kicked out of school for having locks. The people wanted us to revisit this topic once again. We welcome back Sista Tamika Romayne from Chicago, IL. As well as a few stylist from around the country. So please spread the word about this weeks show. We start at 6pm est and our call in number is 619-393-2813
Hello Family & Happy 4th!
Wow the holiday just shot around really that quickly and it is definitely time escape into summertime mode, and go for The Art of Outdoor Living! We explore ways how to really make it seem easeful and effortess in our relaxed spaces, and what better time than to gaze into a tranquil and/or serene tropical setting! In tonight's discussion we elaborate on how to create a beachy and coastal design feel, and even creating our very own outdoor styled type cabanas! We'll also go over the latest pool trends, so stay tuned in for fun and exciting summertime tips!
See Ya There!
According to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education, nearly 5% of women in their reproductive years have Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome.
The related signs and symptoms, such as menstrual irregularity, infertility, high blood sugar, acne and obesity, may not lead to an accurate diagnons of PCOS.
Today we'll interview a true expert in the field of women's health, fertility and PCOS, Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND of the White Lotuc Clinic in Toronto, Ontario.
Here's what I'm excited to ask Dr. Fiona:
How is PCOS defined?
Who gets PCOS and why?
What are the implications and symptoms of PCOS?
How can PCOS effect our fertility?
How can we get tested for PCOS?
What are our natural treatment options for PCOS?
What are some PCOS success stories you can share?
If you are curious about the common disease in women, please join us for this call! Live questions can be taken by calling in at the above number.
Dr. Fiona's Facebook page
Dr. Fiona's twitter account
To learn more about this podcast and see more offerings from your host, Bridgit Danner, please click here to visit our website.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (12 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (11 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- superdaveshow (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheSpiritWithinU (1 chatters)