SORT BY Relevancy
We will be continuing our discussion of supplements - going over ones that are over used and/or possibly dangerous when misused.
Additionally we will also discuss supplements and herbs that are under used. Also supplements that people may have been told are dangerous when in fact they are not.
List of supplements on our list to discuss include:
iodine // kelp
Echinacea ( traditional use versus current way it is marketed)
Alternatives (red clover, calendual, cleavers, burdock)
Check Out The WHHA Website: http://whharadioshow.weebly.com
About Mood : "Re Inhale & Exhale"
Breathing is important to do, and so is happiness, and if you find yourself in a struggle, or in a tight position to where it's hard to gain any of those, then take a walk. I will try my best to help anyone who is in need of breathing, on 'In My Mood.
Listen to the show and receive a 20% discount!! No kidding! On-line community support through discussion, special formulated supplements, meditation, books, DVDs. Call in and ask questions, get advice, join the discussion!
Today we are going to look at studies done by the Dietary Supplement Education Alliance and the findings that they found that by supplementing ones diet with just a few different vitamins, minerals and essential oils could save $24 Billion in Health Care Costs.
“By the year 2030, there will be over 70 million people aged 65+, with half over the age of 75. This study states that, “Health care for Americans over age 65 could increase to nearly $16 trillion per year.”
For more information on these products visit: http://kathydeane.mynsp.com/
A reminder that this program is for educational purposes only. And thank you for taking time today in Taking Action For Your Health with Health Is Wealth Health Educator Kathy Deane. www.TakingActionForYourHealth.Com
For your free BSQ Body System Quiestionnaire Email email@example.com
What supplements are you taking and Why? What works. What is necessary. What are you pissing away besides your money. Dr Neil Raff gisve a no holes barred look at the vitamin and supplement industry. Inaddition, he explains how you can get a true look at your needs and deficiency. Don't be duped into the Health can be improved if you just take this pill cycle.
in Self Help
This is part II of my talk with Dr. Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH who will discuss how to supplement and maximize your options while living vibrant with Type I or II Diabetes.
Out first talk discussed what this disease is, the labels and myths of the disease and how people can choose the best path towards reversing our living well with Diabetes.
This show will explore supplementation and food choosing as well. We will discuss the science and the social trends of this disease and how to thrive and not survive with Diabetes type I or II.
Dr. Ryan Bradley is a recognized clinical expert, educator and researcher in the field of integrative health for diabetes, liver and kidney disease- helping patients and doctors achieve health in their management of chronic disease. He studied chemical engineering as an undergraduate and naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University in 2003, followed by his residency at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle, WA. During his residency training he pursued numerous clerkships and rotations in endocrinology, diabetes care, and cardiology in conventional medical settings including Haborview Medical Center and the University of Washington in Seattle. He proceeded to research fellowship training at the University of Washington’s Schools of Medicine and Public Health, where he completed a MPH in Epidemiology, with an emphasis on evaluating models of integrative care to improve diabetes and prevent cardiovascular disease.
Dr. Mille Lytle is a world reknowned doctor of natural medicine and nutritionist. She is a licensed ND, a certified nutritionist and has a Masters in Public Health. She is the founder of the "Food for Mood" diet and the nutrition program, "Eating for Meaning" which helps prevent chronic health problems using all natural methods. Dr. Lytle has discovered that anti-aging is more than just vanity and has developed protocols to enable a 120 year lifespan. Dr. Lytle is the host of severa "Doc Talk" radio shows and a published researcher and author including, "Eating for Meaning". TUNE IN AND ASK QUESTIONS OF DR. LYTLE AS WE ENTER THE WORLD OF DIET AND NUTRITION AND BEYOND!
Testosterone Boosting Supplements – The Facts
“Testosterone boosting” supplements/formulas have become a very popular category in the supplement industry of late. It seems everyone, boy or man, seems to want to “boost” their levels of the hormone that makes men men. Don’t get me wrong, I am a big fan of this hormone, and readers can see that via my other writings on the topic found throughout this web site. Everyone, men and women, can potentially benefit from maintaining optimal levels of this essential hormone.
However, this write up is not going to cover the hormone per se, but to discuss the various over-the-counter (OTC) products/formulas claiming to increase it. As there are literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, of products/formulas on the market at this point, all claiming to “boost” this important hormone, I am going to be talking in generalities about these products vs. a specific ingredient or formula.
A few ingredients in these formulas have been shown – via dubious “research” at best – to have a small impact on T, with the majority of them either having no research behind them or research that found they did nada for T levels.
To summarize this supplement category, the T booster supplements generally contain ingredients that:
• Have no data behind them – or -
• The data they do have is of very poor quality/ and/or taken out of context/not applicable – or -
• The doses used in the formula are far below what a study used to get the effect.
- See more at: http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/the-facts-on-testosterone-boosting-supplements/#sthash.ZYKj5Ytj.dpuf
Check Out The WHHA Website: http://whharadioshow.weebly.com
About Mood: "Love for the Father Figures"
Everybody has a father, or a father figure. We must all remember to appreciate the things he or she has taught us or showed us. It wouldn't hurt to write a letter or send a praying message saying; "Thank You" to that father figure of yours.
I am 11 yrs young & love making crafts. I learned from school that we should protect our environment by using green products. I started to make my own lip gloss and teeth whitener. They are safe and very effective. I also found out that white vinegar cleans better than windex by testing on my own bathroom mirror. It is fun to make safe, home made goods to use.
I started being interested in making homemade soaps after my cousin had skin rashes. One day my mom & I bought some soap making materials & we began making soaps. We made different shaped soaps; soaps with toys in them; soaps with different designs & of course Natural Soaps. We decided to give them to friends as gifts. People loved them so much and began asking us to make soaps for them. That is when I asked my parents if I could create a website ~ and "Cool2Sweet" was born. It is going very well and the one thing that has us be different than many soap companies is that we Personalize & Customize soaps for any and every occasion. We would love to hear from you. Go to www.Cool2Sweet.com Our Email address is the best way to communicate with us. THANK YOU! Ellie & Jen Peters Mention MindYourBodyandSpirit *
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)