SORT BY Relevancy
Wyomia Tyus (pronunciation: why-o-mia; is an Americanathlete, and the first person to retain the Olympic title in the 100 m. Tyus, from Tennessee State University, participated in the 1964 Summer Olympics at age 19. In the heats of the event Wilma Rudolph's world record, propelling her to a favored position for the final, where her main rival was fellow American Edith McGuire
Edith McGuire-later known as Edith McGuire Duvall, is a former Americansprinter. Born in Atlanta, McGuire ran for Tennessee State University. TSU had a very successful women's sprinting team, The Tigerbelles, in the 1960s, including triple Olympic champions Wilma Rudolph, Wyomia Tyus, and McGuire. Although McGuire's running career was short, she won six AAU titles, in three different events. Her specialty, however, was the 200 m/220 y, in which she won four of her six national titles. In 1964, she was undeafeted in her favourite event, and went to Tokyo as the main contender for the 200 m gold medal at the 1964 Summer Olympics
Martha Watson-another of the distinguished line of Tennessee State University athletes. Martha dominated the American women's long jumping scene during much of her career. In 1964, just barely out of high school, she placed second in the long jump at the U.S. Olympic trials to qualify for the American team. She made three more Olympic teams (1968-72-76) as a long jumper.
The number of Male Caregivers is on the rise, however are they getting the support and care that they need.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber as they talk about the unique needs of the male caregiver.
Even though the majority of caregivers are female, men can provide help and support as wel – just in different way. As a former male co-caregiver, Rick will share with us the advantages they bring to the role of caregiving and how their friends and family can offer support and encouragement to them during this journey.
Learn more about Rick and his book Caregivers Guide for Canadians.
Don't forget to sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
The National Marijuana News is the FIRST unibased news program to inform and educate the country on the medical and recreational marijuana movements.
Featured on this show:
NORMAN GOLDMAN--LEGAL ANALYST/ATTORNEY
DIANE GOLDSTEIN--LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION
JOHN STOCKWELL—DIRECTOR/WRITER OF “KID CANNABIS”
Leave your comments and learn more about us at http://thenationalmarijuananews.com
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
Operating around the clock, seven days a week, confidential and free of cost, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. Callers to the hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) can expect highly trained experienced advocates to offer compassionate support, crisis intervention information and referral services in over 170 languages and much, much more.
In today's episode of GUC, I am delighted to welcome the president of the National Domestic Violence Hotline and the National Dating Abuse Hotline, Katie Ray-Jones.
As any caregiver knows, the job as care giver is a balancing act between your life and responsibilities and that of the person you are caring for. Are there ways in which the job of care giver can be streamlined to reduce stress?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ginny Angert, as they discuss her role during a recent start up weekend and how her team came up with an idea to streamline caregiving that ended up landing them as the winning team.
Join our mailing list to stay on top of all the exciting changes to Conversations In Care
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
MARTIN LEE—DIRECTOR OF PROJECT CBD/ AUTHOR OF THE BOOK “SMOKE SIGNALS—A SOCIAL HISTORY OF MARIJUANA: MEDICAL, RECREATIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC”
VICTORIA RUDMAN—CEO OF INTELLIGENT LIVING, INC./SOCIAL420.COM
ROGER ROFFMAN—MARIJUANA ACTIVIST/PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF SOCIAL WORK AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
TOM QUIGLEY—HEAD OF THE FLORIDA CANNABIS COALITION
Jeff Douvel/ Geoff Shiflet Douvel-Like many usages of a cowboy hat the early days of the western frontier, the same can be said for establishing the name into a brand.
Jeff Douvel, (with a (J) has spent more than thirty (30) plus years re-inventing and developing the name, so that when heard, seen, or inquired about, is thought of as “Effective, Result oriented Consultative. A Marketing professional that provides intelligent and informative information that will allow you to make your own informed choices.
Working under the mentorship of “Lu Vason Presents” for over 28 years as one the local coordinators of the “Bill Pickett Invitational Rodeo’s “The Nations Only Touring Black Rodeo and the “Greatest Show on Dirt” I have had the opportunity and continue to be an official spokesperson for the brand,
Work closely with the producer in an effort to coordinate all rodeo operations and activities. Serve as a representative of the BPIR as well as a liaison between all segments of the community and company
Child Care Business Success Radio presents an interview with Julie Bartkus and Joe Martin, CEO, Accliam Academy. Joe recognizes that in order to make real change within our communities, change would have to take place at an early age. He believes that support should be provided to families to assist them in raising their children. Joe believes in the mantra that it does “take a village to raise a child”. It is with these principles that Acclaim Academy was founded.
Joe's story is a little different than most. He started his child care program based on a vision that he had in his heart. He took a risk and founded Acclaim Academy (http://www.acclaimacademy.net) based on this vision.
Tune into this episode of Child Care Business Success Radio and discover 3 things that you can do to take your child care business success to the next level.
Remember to register for The Child Care Business Success Conference where we'll be helping you take your child care business to the next level. Our focus is on your people, processes, program and profits!
Jane Cooper is founder, President and CEO of Patient Care, the nation’s leading advocacy company, based in Milwaukee, WI. The company began operations in August, 2001 and helped create the advocacy industry. Patient Care currently provides services for over 1 million members across the country.
Jane is a pioneer in health care reform. Her company equips consumers with information needed to make informed decisions. Her experience indicates when given cost and quality information consumers make better choices saving themselves and us money.
The nations's first unbiased news program to educate and inform the country about the latest happenings surrounding the medical and recreational marijuana movements.
Featured on this show:
GRETA CARTER--FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF CITIBANK AND FOUNDER-CHAIRMAN OF THE CANNABIS TRAINING INSTITUTE
RICK DOBBLIN--PTSD EXPERT AND PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER OF THE MULTIDISCIPLINARY ASSOCIATION FOR PSYCHEDELIC STUDIES
CHERYL SHUMAN--NEWLY APPOINTED EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF MOMS FOR MARIJUANA, FOUNDER OF THE BEVERLY HILLS CANNABIS CLUB AND P-R/MARKETING GURU
SEGMENT 3—CHERYL SHUMAN—CANCER RESEARCH/MARKETING/CELEBRITIES AND MJ
(131) Riverside National Cemetery with Jim Ruester
Today I am the Riverside National cemetery with Jim Ruester. We are flying US Flags for (1) US Army Captain Colin Fulbright, (2) the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, and of course (3) my flag .This adventure was a specific request of Colin Fulbright when he mailed me his flag to me and I hope to do him Justice .
Riverside National Cemetery is the third-largest cemetery managed by the National Cemetery Administration, and since 2000 has been the most active in the system based on the number of interments. It was established in 1976 through the transfer of 740 acres from March Air Force Base, which during World War II was called the U.S. Army's Camp William G. Haan. The cemetery was dedicated and opened for burials Nov. 11, 1978. An additional 181 acres was transferred by the Air Force in 2003.
Monuments and Memorials
Riverside National cemetery is home of the Medal of Honor Memorial and one of four sites recognized as a National Medal of Honor Memorial Site. The Medal of Honor Memorial, whose walls feature the names of all medal recipients, is located at the third traffic circle in the cemetery. It was dedicated in 1999.
The Fallen Soldier/Veterans' Memorial, erected in 2000, is dedicated to all service members who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. The dramatic bronze structure topped by a lifeless soldier is located near the lake at the entrance to the cemetery.
The Prisoner of War/Missing in Action National Memorial was designated as a national memorial by the U.S. Congress in 2004 through Public Law 108-454. The memorial was dedicated on September 16, 2005. Vietnam veteran Lewis Lee Millett, Jr., sculpted the bronze statue which depicts an American serviceman on his knees with hands bound by his captors. The statue is surrounded by black marble pillars that evoke imprisonment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (107 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- John Baptist (55 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (0 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)