SORT BY Relevancy
On July 27, 2012 at 2:09 am, I Nathan, changed my name to ATHAN PHYNIX.
This was a transformation of my identity that had been in the works since I was 8 years old, perhaps longer. I used the name given to me by my parents for as long as I could, with different variations throughout the years, but none of them ever felt right. So now I have Been Athan Phynix for almost 2 and a half years, and almost everyone calls me Athan with just a select few clinging to the past and to who I once was. Listen to me ramble & rant about my journey into finding the name that felt more like who I am deep within.
Meet Michele Sfarkianois author of "The 4-1-1 on Step Parenting." January Jones and Michele discuss on of the things you need to Do and Do Not if you are step-parenting in a blended family. This interview will inform and inspire you along with some really, really great advice from Michele.
MICHELE SFAKIANOS is a Registered Nurse, Life Skills Expert, Speaker and Author. In 1982, she received her AS Degree in Business Data Processing/Computer Programming. In 1993, she received her Associate in Science degree in Nursing from St. Petersburg Junior College, graduating with Honors. In 1999, Michele received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Florida International University, graduating with High Honors.
January Jones-White Light-Energy Nurse
Carolyn Green shares in this interview the launch of her new jewelry line composed of original crystals and one of a kind items that will be unique and special gifts for your dearest friends and family.
Carolyn Green, The Energy Nurse, RN, certified life coach, energy medical practitioner, sharing her White Light experiences is the author of, Getting To Know You: Guided Pearls of Wisdom for a More Soulful Experience. Her book is based on 18 channeled guidances to help re-establish healthier thought patterns.
Carolyn has been a registered nurse since 1983, with experience in medical/surgical, and pre/postoperative care. She is married to Chiropractor Dr. Adlai Green, and together they have been working at their wellness center outside of Orlando, Fla. for 34 years.
Carolyn trained and is certified in several forms of energy medicine, with a concentration on Healing Touch that is accredited by the American Holistic Nurse's Association.
Visit with January Jones interviewing Scott S. Smith author of "God Reconsidered."
Controversial, Clever and Compelling!
As a companion to God Reconsidered: Searching for Truth in the Battle Between Atheism and Religion, he created www.God Reconsidered.com to encourage reader participation in the exciting process of discovery.
Scott S. Smith is a freelance business journalist whose 1,300 articles have appeared in 175 publications, including Investor’s Business Daily, Success, Entrepreneur, Chief Executive, Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Magazine, and American Airlines’ American Way. He is also the author of Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success www.ExtraordinaryPeopleBook.com.
Hi listeners and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. Today, we're joined by somebody who's become a good friend of the show, ABC Executive Nathan Varni. Well talk with Nathan about the recent 52nd anniversary of General Hospital, the upcoming Emmys, and anything else that pops in to our minds. It's always fun when Nathan stops by the show, and I don't expect this time to be any different. As usual, I've got my lovely and talented co-host/sidekick Emily with me, so let's do this thing!
Join Nathan Bush, Josh Brown and myself as we talk music, wrestling, and anything else that comes to mind!
wwwJanuary Jones- Abused & Lived to Tell It
Hanna Lulgjuraj - Murray was shot in the chest in cold blood and was left for dead and Lived to Tell It. Hanna's story is very compelling and riveting. It's a true crime account about survival and courage. Hanna was living a beautiful life, a life of dreams that suddenly all changed. Her dreamlike life turned to horror as her raging husband stood across from her and fired his gun. By a miracle, she survived to tell her story and how she overcame abuse. It would be very beneficial for your audience to listen to Hanna's experience and know what questions to ask to identify abuse. Reading her story, Lived to Tell It one will gain courage and the power to overcome similar situations and give hope to every woman trapped in an abusive relationship.
TAGS: livedtotellit, abusedwomen, selfhelp
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (15 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)